Top rated Personal Injury attorney in North Little Rock, ArkansasGillispie Law Firm
Practice Areas: Personal Injury; view more
Licensed in Arkansas since: 2010
As a founding partner at Gillispie Law Firm, Attorneys at Law, situated in North Little Rock, Joshua Gillispie has dedicated most of his legal practice to advocating for the rights of Arkansans who have sustained injuries through no fault of their own. His legal practice primarily revolves around a broad spectrum of personal injury cases, showcasing a high level of proficiency in representing victims of sexual abuse and assault in civil litigation.
Mr. Gillispie earned honors upon completing his legal studies at the University of Arkansas at Little Rock School of Law in 2010. In that same year, he gained admission to practice law in the state of Arkansas. Before attending law school, he was an educator, imparting knowledge in college-level English and literature courses. He possesses a Master of Arts in English from the University of Central Arkansas and obtained his bachelor's degree in English from Hendrix College, graduating in 2003.
Beyond his legal pursuits, Mr. Gillispie is a member of the Arkansas Trial Lawyers Association. In 2015, he was appointed to the Legislative Committee of the Arkansas Trial Lawyers Association. Furthermore, he holds membership in the Arkansas Bar Association and the Pulaski County Bar Association. He also plays a prominent role on the Capitol Area Advisory Committee to the Capitol Zoning District Commission, a distinguished state agency, where he provides invaluable insights on matters of legislative importance. Moreover, he generously volunteers at the Pulaski County Humane Society, demonstrating a commendable commitment to community service and welfare initiatives.
In recognition of his dedicated efforts in safeguarding the integrity of the Arkansas State Capitol Zoning District, Mr. Gillispie was honored with the Capitol Citation by the Arkansas Secretary of State in 2011. This esteemed award was bestowed upon him in acknowledgment of his legal triumph in challenging an unauthorized attempt by developers to erect buildings exceeding three stories near the state Capitol.
Subsequently, in 2012, Mr. Gillispie achieved further acclaim, being distinguished as one of the "Best Personal Injury Lawyers in Little Rock" by Soiree Magazine. Additionally, he garnered a coveted spot on the prestigious Top 40 Under 40 list curated by the American Society of Legal Advocates.
Practice areasPersonal Injury - General: Plaintiff
Sexual Abuse - Plaintiff
- 100% Personal Injury - General: Plaintiff
First Admitted: 2010, Arkansas
- Volunteer, Pulaski County Humane Society
- University of Central Arkansas, Master of Arts in English
- Hendrix College, Bachelor Degree in English, 2003
- This award is given annually by the Arkansas Trial Lawyers Association, as voted on by the members, to honor that year's most outstanding trial lawyer who has been practicing ten (10) years or less. , Outstanding Trial Lawyer of the Year - Young Lawyers Division, Arkansas Trial Lawyers Association, 2017
- Capitol Citation Winner – Presented by Arkansas Secretary of State
- Top 40 Under 40 – American Society of Legal Advocates
- Soiree Magazine Best Personal Injury Attorneys in Little Rock
- Only 2.5% chosen. , 2019 Mid-South Rising Stars, Super Lawyers, 2019
- Obtained settlement from the Catholic Diocese of Little Rock on behalf of five men who were sexually abused by a priest in the 1970s. , 2019
- Member - American Association of Justice, 2019
- Capitol Area Advisory Committee to the Capitol Zoning District Commission
- Member, Pulaski County Bar Association
- Member, Arkansas Bar Association
- Legislative Committee of the Arkansas Trial Lawyers Association, 2015
- Arkansas Trial Lawyers Association – Member
- Member - National Crime Victims Bar Association, 2019
- Board of Governors - Arkansas Trial Lawyers Association , 2019
- Sexual Abuse Victims
- Victims of Sex Abuse and Sex Assault
Office location for Joshua Gillispie
1 Riverfront Place
North Little Rock, AR 72114
- Super Lawyers: 2023
- Rising Stars: 2017 - 2021