Mark D. Apelian
Top rated Personal Injury attorney in Agoura Hills, CaliforniaBryman & Apelian
Practice Areas: Personal Injury, Civil Litigation, Class Action & Mass Torts; view more
Licensed in California since: 1990
Education: The University of La Verne College of Law
Bryman & Apelian28362 Roadside Drive
Agoura Hills, CA 91301 Visit website
Mark D. Apelian is a proficient Personal Injury attorney and is the Managing Partner of The Law Office of BRYMAN & APELIAN, who have represented injured clients throughout the State of California for over three decades. For nearly 33 years, he and his Partner Andrew Bryman have been working hard to get the lives of their clients (or family members who have lost a loved one), back on track after having faced a personal injury related accident. Reliable and competent legal service to each client has always been the goal of their practice.
As an aggressive and effective trial attorney, Mr. Apelian’s commitment to securing fair compensation and justice for his clients has resulted in an established track record of monumental successes including many published Jury Verdicts, Recognitions and Achievements. In 2021, Mr. Apelian was notified that a Jury Verdict he received for his client in Ventura County made it to the list of California's Top 25 Highest Verdicts. His firm has received both Jury Verdicts and Settlements that have totaled well into the Hundreds of Millions of dollars in compensation for their deserving clients in cases involving Automobile Accidents; Slip-Trip-and-Falls; Wrongful Death; Medical Malpractice; Dog Bites; Defective Products; Burn Injuries; Motorcycle Accidents, Injuries caused by Truck Drivers, UBER/LYFT drivers : and others.
Mr. Apelian received his Juris Doctor from the University of La Verne after completing his degrees from UCLA and California State University, Northridge. He is licensed to practice law in California (1990) as well as Washington, D.C. and can speak one or more languages in addition to English. Mark Apelian was voted in as a member of ABOTA (American Board of Trial Advocates), which is recognized throughout the United States as one of the most prestigious attorney-based membership-based groups where attorneys are selected based on their performance as a Trial Lawyer and one's professionalism and moral character.
In honor of his accomplishments, Mr. Apelian has been presented with multiple Appreciation Plaques by countless prestigious legal organizations and societies. His name was included to the list of the "Top 100 Trial Lawyers" by both the National Trial Lawyers and the Top California Attorneys groups, and his name was selected and appeared in 19 different Los Angeles Magazine publications for his results. He is rated AV Preeminent* (the Highest Rank) through Martindale-Hubbell and 10 out of 10 on Avvo. Moreover, Mr. Apelian has been bestowed with multiple "10 Best Client Satisfaction" Awards by the American Institute of Legal Counsel and has received multiple recognition letters, badges and plaques from membership organizations including "Best Attorneys of America", "California's Top 10 Law Firms", "Top 25 Motor Vehicle Trial Lawyers", "Top 10 Personal Injury Attorneys", Distinguished Justice Advocates", "American Institute of Legal Advocates", "Litigator of The Year 2020", "Lifetime Member~Million Dollar Club", "Top 100 American Academy of Attorneys", "Nation's Top One Percent", "Top American Lawyers" and others. .
Mr. Apelian remains a lifetime member of the reputed Million Dollar Advocates Forum for his countless million-dollar verdicts and case settlements. He has affiliations with the State Bar of California, State Bar of Washington, D.C., the Los Angeles County Bar Association, the San Fernando Valley Bar Association, the Armenian Bar Association, the Consumer Attorneys Association of Los Angeles, the American Institute of Personal Injury Attorneys and the American Academy of Attorneys.
*AV®, AV Preeminent®, Martindale-Hubbell Distinguished and Martindale-Hubbell Notable are certification marks used under license in accordance with the Martindale-Hubbell certification procedures, standards and policies. Martindale-Hubbell® is the facilitator of a peer review rating process. Ratings reflect the anonymous opinions of members of the bar and the judiciary. Martindale-Hubbell® Peer Review Rating™ fall into two categories – legal ability and general ethical standards.
Practice areasPersonal Injury - General: Plaintiff, Civil Litigation: Plaintiff, Class Action/Mass Torts: Plaintiff, Employment Litigation: Plaintiff, Personal Injury - Medical Malpractice: Plaintiff
Animal Bites, Asbestos, Assault, Birth Injury, Brain Injury, Class Actions, Construction Accident, Delayed or Incorrect Diagnosis, Dental Malpractice, Medical Malpractice, Motor Vehicle Accidents, Personal Injury - Plaintiff, Premises Liability - Plaintiff, Slip and Fall, Toxic Mold, Toxic Torts, Trucking Accidents, Wrongful Death
- 60% Personal Injury - General: Plaintiff
- 10% Civil Litigation: Plaintiff
- 10% Class Action/Mass Torts: Plaintiff
- 10% Employment Litigation: Plaintiff
- 10% Personal Injury - Medical Malpractice: Plaintiff
First Admitted: 1990, California
Professional Webpage: https://www.brymanandapelian.com/attorneys/mark-apelian/
- WE HAVE OBTAINED HUNDREDS OF MILLION DOLLARS IN JURY VERDICTS & SETTLEMENTS FOR OUR DESERVING CLIENTS.
- UCLA & CSUN
- NATIONAL TRIAL LAWYERS TOP 100 LAWYERS.., .
- , ABOTA Associate Member , American Board of Trial Advocates
- , TRIAL LAWYER OF THE YEAR NOMINEE, ., 2020
- , TRIAL LAWYER OF THE YEAR NOMINEE , ., 2013
- AMERICAN JURISPRUDENCE AWARD , 1997
- THE 2014's 10 BEST CLIENT SATISFACTION AWARD, ., 2014
- , TRIAL LAWYER OF THE YEAR NOMINEE , ., 2011
- Mr. Apelian became a member of the prestigious Million Dollar Advocates Forum. This Organization that was Established in 1993, is one of the most prestigious groups of trial lawyers in the United States. Membership is limited to attorneys who have won million and multi-million dollar verdicts and settlements. Fewer than 1% of U.S. lawyers are members., MILLION DOLLAR ADVOCATES MEMBER
- CHARTER MEMBER OFFERING to BEST ATTORNEYS OF AMERICA
- 2020 "10 BEST LAW FIRMS" CLIENT SATISFACTION AWARD ., 2020
- NATIONAL TRIAL LAWYER'S TOP 100 TRIAL LAWYERS
- CHARTER OFFERING to TOP 1% OF USA DISTIGUISHED JUSTICE ADVOCATES
- NOMINATED ASSOCIATION OF "TOP 100" AMERICAN TRIAL LAWYERS
- SELECTED "10 BEST ATTORNEYS" FOR CALIFORNIA MEMBER
- "SUPER-LAWYER" FROM ITS 2004 INCEPTION THROUGH 2020
- 2014 "10 BEST" CLIENT SATISFACTION AWARD
- AMERICAN ACADEMY OF ETHICAL ATTORNEYS
- ALL FORMS OF FREE LEGAL AID AND SERVICES DEPENDING ON NEED
- I Have GLADLY accepted MANY PRO BONO cases during my 33+ years of practice and have Mediated many cases at No Charge to the parties involved in the litigation. I Have provided both Guidance and Legal strategies to other lawyers who were handling Personal Injury claims on behalf of their own clients.
- CERTIFIED LOSS PREVENTION DETECTIVE- STATE OF CALIFORNIA, 2018
- STATE BAR - WASHINGTON D.C. - LICENSE TO PRACTICE LAW, 2019
- STATE BAR - CALIFORNIA - LICENSE TO PRACTICE LAW, 1990
- LICENSED - WASHING D.C. , 2019
- LICENSED -CALIFORNIA STATE BAR, 1990
- AUTOMOBILE and MOTORCYCLE Accidents; SLIP-TRIP & FALL Accidents
- WORK-RELATED HARASSMENT
- Wrongful Death Claims
Office location for Mark D. Apelian
28362 Roadside Drive
Agoura Hills, CA 91301
- Super Lawyers: 2004 - 2006, 2008 - 2023
These comments were made by fellow attorneys during the annual nomination process.
“A true gentleman. I have battled Mark from both sides of the plate and his professionalism and integrity were unwavering.”
“I have known Mark for more than 20 years, and he is a very insightful and talented lawyer.”
“One of the most professional, passionate and skilled personal injury lawyers I have had the pleasure of going up against and working with.”