Stanley D. Saltzman
Top rated class action & mass torts attorney in Agoura Hills, CaliforniaMarlin & Saltzman
Practice Areas: Class action & mass torts, Consumer law, Employment litigation; view more
Licensed in California since: 1979
Education: Southwestern Law School
Languages Spoken: English, French, Italian
Marlin & Saltzman29800 Agoura Rd
Agoura Hills, CA 91301 Visit website
A partner and co-founder at the law firm of Marlin & Saltzman, LLP, Stanley D. Saltzman has more than four decades of experience fighting for the rights of his clients in Los Angeles County and throughout California. He is a nationally recognized class action attorney who has worked on cases involving consumer protection, employment law and product liability. He is recognized as one of the leading wage and hour class action attorneys in California.
Mr. Saltzman graduated with his Diploma of College Studies in history and political science with honors in 1972 from McGill University in Montreal. He then attended the Université de Montréal, and he received a Bachelor of Civil Laws degree in 1977. Mr. Saltzman subsequently moved to the U.S. and attended Southwestern Law School in Los Angeles, and he was awarded his Juris Doctor in 1979.
Since completing his studies, Mr. Saltzman has enjoyed a highly successful career. He has recovered more than $900 million for his clients and has earned the respect of his fellow attorneys. One such indication is his receipt of an AV Preeminent* peer review rating through Martindale-Hubbell, which is the highest one that can be awarded.
Mr. Saltzman is admitted to practice law in California as well as before the U.S. District Courts for the Southern, Central, Eastern, and Northern Districts of California. He is a member of several professional organizations, including the Los Angeles County Bar Association, Consumer Attorneys of California and the Consumer Attorneys Association of Los Angeles. He is also dedicated to giving back to his community and serves on the board of directors of Legal Aid at Work, which is a nonprofit organization that is focused on protecting the rights of California residents.
*AV®, AV Preeminent®, Martindale-Hubbell Distinguished and Martindale-Hubbell Notable are certification marks used under license in accordance with the Martindale-Hubbell certification procedures, standards and policies. Martindale-Hubbell® is the facilitator of a peer review rating process. Ratings reflect the anonymous opinions of members of the bar and the judiciary. Martindale-Hubbell® Peer Review Rating™ fall into two categories – legal ability and general ethical standards.
Practice areasClass action/mass torts: plaintiff, Consumer law, Employment litigation: plaintiff
Class actions, Consumer protection
- 80% Class action/mass torts: plaintiff
- 10% Consumer law
- 10% Employment litigation: plaintiff
First Admitted: 1979, California
Professional Webpage: http://marlinsaltzman.com/why-hire-our-firm/attorney-profile...
- 2019 California Lawyer of the Year in Labor & Employment
- Joint Honors in Political Science and History, McGill University, Montreal, Quebec, Canada, 1972
- Top Ten Percent of Graduating Class, Southwestern University School of Law, Los Angeles, California, 1979
- Southern California Super Lawyer by Los Angeles Magazine, 2010
- American Jurisprudence Award, California Civil Procedure, Southwestern University School of Law, Los Angeles, California, 1979
- Top Ten Percent of Class in a Program, French, University of Montreal, Faculty of Law, Montreal, Quebec, Canada, 1977
- University of Montreal, Faculty of Law, Montreal, Quebec, Canada, B.C.L. – 1977, Honors: Top Ten Percent of Class in a Program, French
- McGill University, Montreal, Quebec, Canada, Diploma of Collegial Studies, 1972
- U.S. District Court Southern District of California, 1979
- U.S. District Court Eastern District of California, 1979
- U.S. District Court Central District of California, 1979
- California, 1979
- U.S. District Court Northern District of California, 1979
Office location for Stanley D. Saltzman
29800 Agoura Rd
Agoura Hills, CA 91301
- Super Lawyers: 2010 - 2023