Lisa E. Ivancich
Top rated Workers' Compensation attorney in Antioch, CaliforniaIvancich & Costis, LLP
Attorney Lisa E. Ivancich is a partner with the Ivancich, Martin & Costis, LLP, law firm, which has offices in Antioch and Dublin, California. At the firm, Ms. Ivancich focuses her practice exclusively on workers' compensation law. Certified as a workers' compensation specialist by the California Board of Legal Specialization, Ms. Ivancich uses her nearly 20 years of legal experience to help clients throughout Contra Costa and Alameda counties and across California with all aspects of the benefits claims process, from initial filing to appealing a denied claim.
As an attorney, Ms. Ivancich finds great satisfaction in advocating for the rights of ill and injured workers. Throughout her career, she has helped countless clients secure the benefits they need to support themselves and their families. Her extensive knowledge and experience in this area of law make her well-suited to handle the demands of any client's case regardless of the complexities involved.
A Northern California native, Ms. Ivancich received her Bachelor of Arts in economics and political science from the University of California, Los Angeles. She then attended Golden Gate University School of Law, obtaining her Juris Doctor in 1997.
Fully dedicated to her practice, Ms. Ivancich is active in several professional legal organizations, including the workers' compensation section of The State Bar of California, where she also previously served as that organization's chairperson. She also serves on the board of directors for the California Applicants' Attorneys Association, and she is a committee member of the Workers' Compensation Enforcement Collaborative.
Active in her community as well as her legal practice, Ms. Ivancich serves as president for the Ivancich, Martin, & Costis Youth Foundation. She also volunteers her legal services to the Asian Americans Advancing Justice - Asian Law Caucus of San Francisco and serves as judge pro tem for the Oakland Workers' Compensation Appeals Board.
Practice areasWorkers' Compensation: Claimant
- 100% Workers' Compensation: Claimant
First Admitted: 1997, California
Professional Webpage: https://www.imcworkinjury.com/About/Lisa-E-Ivancich.shtml
- Carrie Nevans Service Award
- California State Bar, Member
- Committee Member of the Workers' Compensation Enforcement Collaborative
- Board of Directors for California Applicants Attorneys Association
- Past Chair of CA State Bar Workers' Compensation Section
- Judge Pro Tem at the Oakland Workers' Compensation Appeals Board
- University of California, Los Angeles, B.A. in Economics and Political Science
- Volunteer Legal Aid at Asian Law Caucus of San Francisco
- Board Member of the Lend a Hand Foundation
- Board Member of the Pegnim & Ivancich Youth Foundation
- Board Certified Specialist in Workers’ Compensation, 2011
Office location for Lisa E. Ivancich
3440 Hillcrest Ave
Antioch, CA 94531
- Super Lawyers: 2015 - 2024
Certificates and credentials
Workers' Compensation Law