Top Rated Immigration Attorney in Beverly Hills, CA
Immigration attorney Anna Darbinian is the managing partner for the boutique law firm of Asherson, Klein & Darbinian, in Beverly Hills, California. She handles all types of immigration legal matters, from transactional practice to federal immigration litigation.
Since 1999, she has helped hundreds of individuals both domestically and abroad achieve their immigration goals. She is passionately committed to justice; no matter how difficult and complex the case may be, she will employ creative legal methods expeditiously to meet each client’s unique needs.
Ms. Darbinian is licensed to practice law in the state of California and before the Supreme Court of California. Moreover, the California Board of Legal Specialization of the State Bar of California has certified her as a legal specialist in Immigration and Nationality Law.
Her peers have selected her for inclusion in the annual Super Lawyers listing since 2010.
- 50%Immigration: Consumer
- 50%Immigration: Business
Asylum, Naturalization & Citizenship
- Super Lawyers: 2010 - 2013, 2015 - 2022
Certificates and Credentials
- California Board of Legal Specialization
Immigration and Nationality Law
Articles about Anna Darbinian appearing in Super Lawyers
About Anna Darbinian
First Admitted: 1999
Professional Webpage: http://www.asherson.net/SubPageIIef7a.html
- Certified Specialist in Immigration and Nationality Law, State Bar of California Board of Legal Specialization
- U.S. Supreme Court
- Member, American Bar Association
- California, 1999
- Member, Beverly Hills Bar Association
- State Bar of California
- Member, American Immigration Lawyers Association
- Member, Executive Committee, Los Angeles County Bar Association, Immigration Section
- Foreign Law Graduate, 1995
- University of Southern California, B.A., 1992
Last Updated: 5/15/2022