Basel G. Jamra
Top Rated Family Law Attorney in Beverly Hills, CA
Selected to Rising Stars: 2005 - 2011
Basel G. Jamra is a co-founder of Jamra & Jamra, LLP a law firm in Beverly Hills, California. Mr. Jamra's practice is dedicated to family law, and he works with cases involving high-asset divorce, child custody, child support, domestic partnerships, prenuptial agreements, property division, spousal support and more. He represents a variety of individuals and families in Beverly Hills, the Greater Los Angeles area and California statewide.
In addition to family law, Mr. Jamra has extensive civil litigation experience. He has represented clients and families who have suffered injuries or have loved ones who have sustained injuries due to another's negligence, and has always worked tirelessly to ensure that his clients recover adequate compensation from corporations or insurance companies.
With extensive experience in courtroom litigation and out-of-court negotiation, Mr. Jamra has recovered millions of dollars on behalf of his clients in verdicts and settlements. He draws on this experience to offer valuable advice to his clients when it comes the time to decide whether to settle a case or proceed to trial.
Mr. Jamra graduated from the University of California, Davis, with a degree in economics and an emphasis in finance. He earned his law degree from Southwestern Law School. After working at an Encino, California, firm for several years, Mr. Jamra co-founded his current firm in 2010.
Dedicated to helping families and children who are in need, Mr. Jamra is involved with several charities and nonprofit organizations, including the Alliance for Children's Rights, Our House Grief Support Center, the Fisher House Foundation and Vista Del Mar.
About Basel G. Jamra
First Admitted: 2001, California
Professional Webpage: http://www.jamralaw.com/attorney/basel-g-jamra
Pro bono/Community Service
- Our House
- The Fisher House Foundation
- Alliance for Children's Rights
- Vista Del Mar
- Southern California Super Lawyer "Rising Star" by Los Angeles Magazine and Law & Politics
- University of California, Davis, Bachelor's Degree in Economics and an emphasis in Finance, 1996
- What Are My Child Custody Rights During the Divorce Process? https://t.co/Ms6IPl7d0h
- What to Do If You Think a Spouse Is Wasting Assets https://t.co/53QDtd9MP6
- How Are Investments Split During Divorce? https://t.co/YGIYC0uwNz
- The Path for Unwed Fathers to Get Child Custody https://t.co/CzDzCBDRti
- Introducing a New Partner and Establishing Boundaries With a Co-Parent https://t.co/MTtY8HR1OK
Last Updated: 6/23/2022