Bradley I. Kramer, M.D.
Top Rated Medical Malpractice Attorney in Beverly Hills, CA
Selected to Rising Stars: 2012 - 2013
As both a MEDICAL DOCTOR AND AN ATTORNEY, Bradley I. Kramer, M.D., is especially knowledgeable in the complex laws and procedures surrounding medical malpractice claims. He handles a variety of personal injury matters, particularly medical malpractice and wrongful death with an emphasis on pharmaceuticals and catastrophic personal injury. He also handles breach of contract, business fraud and entertainment disputes. At The Trial Law Offices of Bradley I. Kramer, M.D., Esq., Dr. Kramer accepts clients throughout Southern California.
Dr. Kramer understands that for clients and families, a personal injury or medical malpractice case can be a difficult and emotionally trying time. He takes care to handle each case with compassion and sensitivity, while aggressively fighting for clients' rights in court. His dedication has resulted in achieving millions of dollars in verdicts and settlements from large corporations and medical entities.
Dr. Kramer received his Bachelor of Science in biology from the University of Michigan, where he was a member of the prestigious Golden Key International Honour Society. He went on to earn his Doctor of Medicine from the University of Illinois at Chicago College of Medicine, graduating with high honors. Dr. Kramer completed his education at Stanford Law School in 2004, receiving his Juris Doctor. While in law school, he founded numerous student organizations, including the Stanford Medical Ethics and Law Society and the Stanford Animal Law Society. Dr. Kramer is admitted to practice law in California and Illinois.
Dr. Kramer is an active member of various bars and associations, including the American Board of Trial Advocates, the Los Angeles County Bar Association, the Beverly Hills Bar Association, the American College of Legal Medicine, the Consumer Attorneys of Los Angeles and the American Bar Association.
Finally, Dr. Kramer has been awarded many of his industry's leading awards, including the CAALA Rising Star Finalist Award, Fifty California Lawyers on the Fast Track, and was recently ranked as California’s 7th Winningest Plaintiff’s Law Firm.
- 60%Personal Injury - Medical Malpractice: Plaintiff
- 30%Personal Injury - General: Plaintiff
- 10%Business Litigation
Medical Malpractice, Birth Injury, Delayed or Incorrect Diagnosis, Informed Consent, Assault, Motor Vehicle Accidents, Personal Injury - Plaintiff, Slip and Fall, Wrongful Death, Construction Accident, Brain Injury, Sexual Abuse - Plaintiff, Trucking Accidents, Premises Liability - Plaintiff, Trade Secret
- Super Lawyers: 2014 - 2022
- Rising Stars: 2012 - 2013
Articles about Bradley I. Kramer, M.D. appearing in Super Lawyers
About Bradley I. Kramer, M.D.
First Admitted: 2004, California
Professional Webpage: http://www.biklaw.com/bradley-kramer-attorney-los-angeles/
Pro bono/Community Service
- Member, St. Jude's Medical Center Charity Foundation
- University of Michigan Men's Varsity Tennis Team, 1993 - 1996
- American College of Legal Medicine
- California, 2004
- Los Angeles County Bar Association
- Consumer Attorneys Association of Los Angeles
- Member, Elizabeth Glaser Pediatric AIDS Foundation
- American Bar Association
- Beverly Hills Bar Association
- Illinois, 2010
- I have represented the founders of multiple internet ventures, including Myspace.com and Jdate.com. I have also represented businesses ranging from multi-million dollar entities to sole proprietorships. My personal injury and medical malpractice specialty is highly unique given my extensive medical training and expertise.
- California Licensed Physician and Surgeon, 2001
- Stanford Law School, J.D., 2004
- University of Illinois College of Medicine, M.D., High Honors, 2000
- University of Michigan, B.S. in Biology, High Honors, 1996
- 50 Lawyers on the Fast Track, The Recorder Magazine, 2013
- Rising Star Award Finalist, Consumer Attorneys Association of Los Angeles, 2013
- Named an Academic All-American and Team Captain
- Student Chapter of the Animal Legal Defense Fund, Stanford University Law School
- Phi Beta Kappa National Honor Society, University of Michigan-Ann Arbor
- Illinois High School State Tennis Champion, 1993
- Stanford Medical Ethics and Law Society, Stanford University Law School
- Top Ten Winningest Firms in California, Verdict Search, 2012
- Golden Key National Honor Society, University of Michigan-Ann Arbor
- Big Ten Conference Men's Tennis Team Champions, 1996
- Stanford Animal Law Society, Stanford University Law School
- BIKLAW, 2017
- $700,000-BIKLAW represented the plaintiff in this case against a pharmacy for dispensing the wrong dosage of a medication, 10 times stronger than the prescription indicated., 2017
- $450,000 – Business Fraud Settlement. In this matter, BIKLAW represented one of three founders of a startup energy company with zero profits and zero revenues, only a $300,000 series A financing round. The claim was that one of the co-founders diverted corporate opportunities and assets from the startup to his own company, and thereby destroyed any chance the startup had of succeeding. The defendant’s expert was prepared to testify that the company had zero profits and therefore was worth zero. The Defendants in the case attempted to extend the trial date three times in the last two months as well as transfer it to San Francisco twice, but BIKLAW prevailed on all motions. The Defendants also produced zero documents in the litigation and completely stonewalled the plaintiff in every other regard, but BIKLAW kept their feet to the fire at all times, even foregoing taking key depositions to keep our trial date. Two days prior to trial, the Defendants offered $150,000 firm, but knowing that BIKLAW was ready and willing to try the case, they increased their offer by threefold on the day of trial., 2012
- $480,000 (medical malpractice)-BIKLAW represented the plaintiff in this case against a doctor for failing to recognize a serious hand injury, resulting in multiple additional surgeries and permanent disfigurement and injury to his dominant hand, 2017
- $450,000-BIKLAW represented the plaintiff in this case against a physician for failing to properly monitor a serious cardiac condition resulting in the plaintiff suffering a massive heart attack while driving, and causing the plaintiff to crash into a telephone pole where he was initially found without a pulse and not breathing. He was ultimately resuscitated but was left with life altering injuries., 2018
- $600,000-BIKLAW represented the plaintiff in this case against a cosmetic surgeon and anesthesiologist for improperly performing surgery which resulted in the plaintiff’s wife’s death
- $2,000,000 – Wrongful Death Settlement. In this matter, BIKLAW represented a family of five in connection with the death of their wife and mother. In this case, while walking across a crosswalk, Gigi Darwish was struck and killed by a Nanny’s vehicle driven by the Defendant Nanny who was on her way to work. The Defendant Nanny was employed at the time as a nanny by her Employers/Co-Defendants. The Defendant Nanny admitted fault for the collision, and there was no dispute regarding the cause or effect of the collision or the cause of death of Ms. Tawfik. Plaintiffs Hossam Tawfik—Ms. Tawfik’s then-husband—and their four children Ahmed, Rana, Nouran and Nermin, claimed that Defendant Nanny was acting within the course and scope of her employment with her Employers/Co-Defendants at the time of the collision and that they were entitled to recover damages from all Defendants. The Employers/Co-Defendants, as the nanny’s employers, denied that the nanny was acting within the course and scope of her employment at the time of the collision, and all Defendants disputed the extent of damages incurred by Plaintiffs. The matter was settled the day of trial., 2012
- $3,250,000 (medical malpractice)-BIKLAW represented the plaintiff in this case against a hospital and several physicians for failing to timely diagnose and treat a stroke in a young female resulting in life long cognitive difficulties, 2017
- $500,000-BIKLAW represented the plaintiff in this case against a physician for misreading a hip x-ray resulting in the plaintiff requiring a total hip replacement., 2018
- $3,800,000 – Real Estate Fraud Arbitration Award. In this matter, BIKLAW obtained a binding arbitration award against Congero Development Inc. for operating a Ponzi scheme. BIKLAW represented a doctor who owned a piece of property in Yorba Linda, California. Congero, which developed surgery centers throughout California, promised to develop the property into a medical building and surgical center. The doctor entrusted Congero with a sizeable amount of money, obtained through a loan secured by the property. The doctor alleged that Congero misappropriated those funds and used them to finance another project. After approximately 2 years with Congero working on the project, the doctor’s property remained an undeveloped dirt lot. With the funds depleted, the lender refused to loan the doctor any further funds and insisted upon the repayment of the loan. When the doctor was unable to do so, the lender foreclosed on the property, and the doctor lost his property. The Arbitrator ruled that the doctor had proven that Congero committed fraud and breached its fiduciary duty to the doctor. The Arbitrator awarded the doctor a sum in excess of $3.8 Million. The sum included the doctor’s attorneys’ fees and costs., 2012
- $400,000 – Fraud Court Judgment. In this matter, BIKLAW represented a girl who provided her life savings to her live-in boyfriend in an attempt to build his career. Defendant agreed to repay every dollar that was loaned, gifted, or otherwise provided to him. Little did Plaintiff know that the defendant was busy squandering the money in Vegas and engaging in other social debauchery. The court determined that the Defendant had indeed taken Plaintiff’s money and had broken his promise to repay the money, and awarded $400,000 to the Plaintiff for fraud and breach of contract. , 2011
- $935,000 (medical malpractice)-BIKLAW represented the plaintiff in this case against a physician and hospital for failure to properly perform surgery, leaving plaintiff in a lifelong vegetative state requiring 24-hour care., 2017
- Call BIKLaw today and see why so many of our clients trust us to handle medical malpractice and personal injury cas… https://t.co/csKkUhuJr0
- Our March Settlements reached $510,000 helping individuals just like you reach justice when faced with Medical Malp… https://t.co/uTGxlkFuGU
- We wanted to share our blog about the Most Common Medical Errors Involving Children. For those with children, there… https://t.co/gmxTFpS2h0
- Did you know there are many common types of medical malpractice cases? It's important to be aware. We are always he… https://t.co/DObA4vJkV7
- In a class action case for $4,250,000, BIKLaw represented a class of individuals who had their medical records rele… https://t.co/WKpZsRZpj2
Last Updated: 5/15/2022