Christina M. Coleman
Top Rated Employment Litigation Attorney in Beverly Hills, CA
Christina M. Coleman is the founder of the Law Offices of Christina M. Coleman and represents businesses, employees and consumers in California in matters of wrongful termination, business disputes, discrimination, harassment, retaliation, wage and hour violations, civil rights violations, wrongful death and personal injury, and whistleblower cases. With two decades of experience, she has handled high-profile cases of real estate disputes, high-end weddings gone bad, and breach of contract and fraud.
As an extremely skilled negotiator and litigator, Ms. Coleman is a member of the California Employment Lawyers Association (CELA), the Los Angeles Trial Lawyers’ Charities (LATLC), the Consumer Attorneys of California (CAOC), The American Association for Justice (AAJ), and has served on the Board of Governors for the Consumer Attorneys Association of Los Angeles (CAALA) since January 2018. In 2010, she was a finalist for the Streetfighter of the Year award from the Consumer Attorneys of California and was a finalist in 2008 for the Consumer Attorney of the Year from the same organization. A frequent writer and lecturer, Ms. Coleman shares her law experience in places such as Pepperdine University School of Law, The Advocate and conferences for the Consumer Attorneys Association of Los Angeles.
Admitted to practice in all of California’s state courts, the California Supreme Court, the 9th U.S. Circuit Court of Appeals, and the U.S. District Courts for the Central and Southern Districts of California, Ms. Coleman’s career started with a Bachelor of Arts in linguistics from the University of California, Los Angeles, in 1993. She then earned a Juris Doctor from the University of San Diego School of Law in 1997.
In the past, Ms. Coleman has proven her knowledge and experience with several cases that ended in upwards of a million dollars in settlements and verdicts, including an 8-million-dollar legal malpractice case.
- 50%Employment Litigation: Plaintiff
- 10%Business Litigation
- 10%Civil Litigation: Plaintiff
- 10%Civil Rights
- 10%Employment & Labor: Employee
- 10%Personal Injury - General: Plaintiff
Employment Discrimination, Wrongful Termination, Retaliation, Americans with Disabilities Act, Police Misconduct, Race Discrimination, Disability, Discrimination, Employment Law - Employee, Wage & Hour Laws, Whistleblower, Sexual Harassment, Labor Law, Animal Bites, Assault, Motor Vehicle Accidents, Personal Injury - Plaintiff, Slip and Fall, Wrongful Death, Construction Accident, Brain Injury, Sexual Abuse - Plaintiff, Premises Liability - Plaintiff
- Super Lawyers: 2017 - 2022
About Christina M. Coleman
First Admitted: 1997, California
Professional Webpage: http://christinacolemanlaw.com/about-cclaw/
- 2017-2019 Super Lawyer for Southern California
- CAOC’s “Consumer Attorney of the Year”, Finalist, 2008
- CAOC’s “Streetfighter of the Year”, Finalist, 2010
- Consumer Attorneys of Los Angeles (CAALA), Board of Governors
- California Employment Lawyers Association (CELA), Member
- Consumer Attorneys of California (CAOC), Member
- The American Association for Justice, Member
- California State Bar, Member, 1997
- California Supreme Court
- U.S. Ninth Circuit Court of Appeals
- United States District Courts for the Central District of California
- United States District Courts for the Southern District of California
Pro bono/Community Service
- Los Angeles Trial Lawyers’ Charities
- University of California, Los Angeles, B.A. in Linguistics, 1993
Last Updated: 5/16/2022