Top rated personal injury attorney in Beverly Hills, CaliforniaYerushalmi Law Firm
Practice Areas: Personal injury, Products liability; view more
Licensed in California since: 2019
Education: Yeshiva University Benjamin N. Cardozo School of Law
Languages Spoken: English, Persian (Farsi)
Yerushalmi Law Firm9454 Wilshire Blvd.
Beverly Hills, CA 90212 Visit website
Attorney David Yerushalmi opened the Yerushalmi Law Firm in order to fight for the legal rights of his personal injury and wrongful death clients from his office in Beverly Hills, California. Clients applaud his dedication, caring and record of success. Meanwhile, his peers have called him “Every insurance company’s worst nightmare” because of his creative approach, shrewd negotiating skills and strategic legal analysis.
Mr. Yerushalmi’s mission to make the world a better place shines through his practice as a lawyer and his actions throughout the community. For him, every client at the Yerushalmi Law Firm is like family. He gives each client his personal attention and fights for justice on their behalf. His dedication to public service has earned him two separate commendations from the County of Los Angeles Board of Supervisors and has earned him invitations to speak with local, national and world leaders.
David Yerushalmi represents clients in a wide range of personal injury cases, such as car accidents, slip-and-falls and wrongful death. He also fights insurance companies in bad faith claims. He takes each case on a contingency fee basis, meaning he takes no fee unless he recovers money for his client. He understands how personal injury laws work and how insurance companies try to take advantage of accident victims.
Mr. Yerushalmi’s success as a lawyer is built on a strong foundation of academic success. He graduated from the University of Southern California in the top five of his class. This earned him membership into the Golden Key International Honour Society. He then studied law at Yeshiva University’s Benjamin N. Cardozo School of Law as part of the Dean’s Merit Scholarship Program. He was one of only three law school students nationwide selected to intern at the Trial Lawyers College, established in Wyoming by the famed trial attorney Gerry Spence. After law school, he worked at an award-winning California personal injury firm before opening his own practice.
Practice areasPersonal injury - general: plaintiff, Personal injury - products: plaintiff
Motor vehicle accidents, Personal injury - plaintiff, Slip and fall, Wrongful death, Dram shop laws, Construction accident, Brain injury, Sexual abuse - plaintiff, Trucking accidents, Premises liability - plaintiff, Motor vehicle defects
- 90% Personal injury - general: plaintiff
- 10% Personal injury - products: plaintiff
First Admitted: 2019, California
Professional Webpage: https://injuryneeds.com/about-us/
- Alexander Fellows Program
- University of Southern California Bachelors in Public Policy and Real Estate Development, 2014
- For dedicated service to all the affairs of the Los Angeles County Community, Commendation, Los Angeles County Board of Supervisors, 2019
- Best Lawyers in America, Ones to Watch., 2021
- We settled a commercial trucking case for $1,200,00.000, 2022
- Our client tripped and fell over a protruding sprinkler head in her housing complex. Three law firms turned down her case. The defense argued that because the sprinkler head was in the grass and not the walk way they should not be held liable. Ultimately we settled the case for $1,000,000.00. , 2022
Office location for David Yerushalmi
9454 Wilshire Blvd.
Beverly Hills, CA 90212
- Rising Stars: 2021 - 2023