Grace A. Jamra
Top rated Family Law attorney in Beverly Hills, CaliforniaJamra, Jamra & Hanasab, LLP
Practice Areas: Family Law; view more
Licensed in California since: 1992
Education: Whittier Law School
Jamra, Jamra & Hanasab, LLP9320 Wilshire Blvd.
Beverly Hills, CA 90212 Visit website
Grace A. Jamra is a co-founder of the law firm of Jamra & Jamra, LLP, in Beverly Hills, California, where she concentrates her practice on family law. Representing clients throughout the Los Angeles area and California statewide, she works with cases involving high-asset divorce, child custody, child support, domestic partnerships, prenuptial agreements, property division, spousal support and other issues.
With a practice located in the heart of Southern California's entertainment industry, Ms. Jamra represents clients including entertainers, actors, celebrities, business owners, entrepreneurs, homemakers, medical professionals, employers and more.
A graduate of Whittier College, where she earned bachelor's degrees in economics and political science, Ms. Jamra later obtained her law degree from Whittier Law School.
Ms. Jamra belongs to professional organizations including the Beverly Hills Bar Association, the Los Angeles County Bar Association, the Armenian Bar Association, the State Bar of California and the American Bar Association. She has given presentations on family law topics for assorted professional groups and has authored articles that have been featured in publications including California Lawyer and the Los Angeles Daily Journal. She also supports a variety of organizations dedicated to supporting victims of domestic violence and advocating for individual rights.
Honors and awards that Ms. Jamra has received for her work in the legal profession include being featured on lists of women leaders in the law by Forbes magazine and the Los Angeles Times. She was named in Strathmore's Who's Who and received the Attorney of the Year alumni award in 2008 from Whittier Law School. She received the highest rating, AV Preeminent,* from the prominent attorney peer-review service Martindale-Hubbell.
*AV®, BV®, AV Preeminent® and BV Distinguished® are registered certification marks of Reed Elsevier Properties Inc., used in accordance with the Martindale-Hubbell certification procedures, standards and policies. Ratings reflect the anonymous opinions of members of the bar and the judiciary. Martindale-Hubbell Peer Review Ratings fall into two categories – legal ability and general practice standards.
Practice areasFamily Law
Alimony & Spousal Support, Child Support, Custody & Visitation, Divorce, Prenuptial Agreements
- 100% Family Law
First Admitted: 1992, California
Professional Webpage: http://www.jamralaw.com/attorney/grace-a-jamra
- Served on the Boards of Vista Del Mar
- Los Angeles Women's Clinic and Family Counseling Center
- Free Arts for Abused Children
- Board of Directors, Whittier College Alumni
- Member, California Bar Association
- Member, Armenian Bar Association
- Chair, Family Law Executive Committee, Beverly Hills Bar Association, 2012-2013
- Member, American Bar Association
- Member, Beverly Hills Bar Association
- Founder and President, Whittier Alumni Network
- Member, Los Angeles Bar Association
- Whittier College, Bachelors Degree, Economics and Political Science
- AV Preeminent, Martindale Hubbell
- Women Leaders in the Law, Los Angeles Times and Forbes Magazine
- Strathmore’s Who’s Who (Millennium Edition)
- One of Southern California's Super Lawyers, 2003-Present
- Attorney of the Year Alumni Award, Whittier Law School, 2008
- Top 50 Women Attorneys in Southern California, 2011-Present
- Author, Current Challenges in Current Family Law Cases, Inside the Minds: Strategies for Family Law in California, 2010
Office location for Grace A. Jamra
9320 Wilshire Blvd.
Beverly Hills, CA 90212
- Super Lawyers: 2004 - 2023