Top rated personal injury attorney in Beverly Hills, CaliforniaHoward Craig Kornberg
The owner of his own law firm located in Los Angeles, California, Howard Kornberg focuses his practice exclusively on personal injury and wrongful death litigation. Representing clients throughout the region, he assists people who have incurred substantial economic and noneconomic losses due to the negligence or recklessness of other persons or entities. Mr. Kornberg's successes in this regard both in and out of the courtroom as well as his ethical approach to these matters have earned him the esteem of his fellow professionals. He is a member of the American Board of Trial Advocates, ABOTA, that only accepts exceptional trial attorneys with substantial trial experience. He has received an AV Preeminent* peer review rating through Martindale-Hubbell as well as a 10.0 "Superb" peer review rating through Avvo. In addition, he has been listed in The National Trial Lawyers: Top 100. In 2015 Mr. Kornberg was selected by the former President of the California State Bar Association as a Commision Member on the State Bar's Commision to Revise the Rules of Professional Conduct for all California attorneys. This Commision's three years of work resulted in New and Revised Rules of Professional Conduct being approved by the California Supreme Court and becoming law in 2018.
The types of cases that Mr. Kornberg has handled on behalf of his plaintiff clients have included truck, motorcycle, bicycle and other motor vehicle crashes, aviation accidents, wrongful death claims, burn injuries, mass torts, nursing home negligence, construction site injuries, defective products, medical and legal malpractice, animal attacks, and premises liability. During his career that started in 1980, he has obtained hundreds of millions of dollars in settlements and jury awards, earning him membership in the Million Dollar Advocates Forum. Admitted to practice before all California state courts, Mr. Kornberg is also admitted to practice before the U.S. District Court for the Central District of California and the Supreme Court of the United States.
Mr. Kornberg participates in several legal organizations. His memberships include the Consumer Attorneys Association of Los Angeles, the American Board of Trial Advocates and Consumer Attorneys of California. Active in his community as well, he has served on the Board of Governors of Cedars-Sinai, and on the Board of Directors Committee for Quality-of-Care Improvement at Cedars Sinai Hospital. Mr. Kornberg majored in psychology at the University of California, Los Angeles, and he received a Bachelor of Arts in 1975. His legal education came at Southwestern Law School, and he was awarded his Juris Doctor in 1979.
*AV®, AV Preeminent®, Martindale-Hubbell Distinguished and Martindale-Hubbell Notable are certification marks used under license in accordance with the Martindale-Hubbell certification procedures, standards and policies. Martindale-Hubbell® is the facilitator of a peer review rating process. Ratings reflect the anonymous opinions of members of the bar and the judiciary. Martindale-Hubbell® Peer Review Rating™ fall into two categories – legal ability and general ethical standards.
Practice areasPersonal injury - general: plaintiff
Animal bites, Motor vehicle accidents, Personal injury - plaintiff, Slip and fall, Wrongful death, Construction accident, Brain injury, Sexual abuse - plaintiff, Trucking accidents, Premises liability - plaintiff
- 100% Personal injury - general: plaintiff
First Admitted: 1979, California
Professional Webpage: https://www.kornberglawfirm.com/About/Howard-C-Kornberg-html...
- University of California, Los Angeles, California, B.S.
- Southwestern University School of Law, Los Angeles, California J.D., 1979
- Over the past 30 years I have represented clients from all walks of life, including Senior Partners from National Law Firms and their family members, Judges and Retired Judges, Corporate CEOs, Entertainers, Professors, Housewives, Children and Homeless people in fighting Insurance Companies, Government entities, International Product Manufacturers and their Big Firm attorneys to achieve Justice for our clients.
- Over 100 Jury Verdicts/ Binding Arbitrations Awards. Multiple Million Dollar Verdicts or Arbitration Awards. Dog Bite cases settled for over $500,000. Product Defect Settlements of over One Million Dollars. Motor Vehicles, Pedestrian Injury and Wrongful Death Verdicts and Settlements of over 100 Million Dollars.
- Commissioner California State Bar Commission to Revise the Rules of Professional Conduct 2015-present. Member Board of Directors Cedars Sinai Hospital Committee for Continuous Quality of Care Improvement. Co Chair Board of Governors Cedars Sinai Hospital Education Committee. Member Cedars Sinai Board of Governors Health Care College Committee. Environmental Law Consultant and Adviser for Various Coastal Issues. 1979 Founder, Citizens for a Clean Ocean. Member Los Angeles Trial Lawyers Charities. Lecturer Consumer Attorneys of Los Angeles. Pepperdine Law School Moot Court Coach
- Howard Kornberg - Los Angeles Car Accident Lawyer specializes in Los Angeles Personal Injury Accidents. Contact us for FREE Case Evaluation, https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R9Tkh6THUTU
- For over 30 years, Los Angeles personal injury attorney Howard Kornberg has helped those injured by auto accidents, construction accidents, slip and falls, or medical malpractice receive their rightful compensation. Highly aggressive yet always ethical, Kornberg gives his clients personalized services and has a 99% success rate in court., https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=H4noGyVZiAw
- Los Angeles Personal Injury Attorney Howard Kornberg - Specializes in Los Angeles Accident Cases: Personal Injury Lawyer, Car Accident Lawyer, Wrongful Death, Motorcycle Accidents, Truck Accident, in Los Angeles., https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mUN68d82R6M
- Lecturer/Speaker, Pepperdine Law School
- Lecturer, Trial Skills, Consumer Attorneys of Los Angeles
- A Primer on California Motorcycle Safety
- Protecting Loved Ones from Elder Abuse
- The Law Offices of Howard Craig Kornberg Prevails in Appeal to Protect Schoolchildren
- Dangers of Dog Bites in California
- Can Cars and Bikes Co-Exist?
- Million Dollar Advocates Forum
- U.S. Federal Court, 1982
- Los Angeles Trial Lawyers Charity
- California Trial Lawyers Association, Member, 1982 - Present, 2016
- Consumer Attorneys of California, 2016
- P.A.C., Member
- California, 1979
- Citizens for a Clean Ocean, Founder
- Consumer Attorneys of Los Angeles, 2016
- Cedars Sinai Hospital, Co Chair Education Committee Board of Governors, 2013
- Commissioner for the California State Bar Committee to Revise the Rules of Professional Conduct. Appointed by the President of the California State Bar
- U.S. Supreme Court, 1980
- Los Angeles Trial Lawyers Association, Member, 1982 - Present, 1982
- Cedars Sinai Hospital, Board of Directors Committee for Continuous Quality Care Improvement
- Cedars-Sinai, Board of Governors, Executive Committee
- Awarded Highest Professional & Ethical Rating by Martindale & Hubbell
- Superior Court Appointed Arbitrator
- Member, Pre-Eminent Attorneys
- Martindale Hubble, AV Rated, Martindale
- Member, Million Dollar Advocate Forum
- Top 100 Trial Lawyers
- Judge Pro Tem
- U.S. Federal Court, 1982
- U.S. Supreme Court, 1980
- Legal. Consumers and injured plaintiffs and claimants
Office location for Howard Kornberg
280 S Beverly Dr
Beverly Hills, CA 90212
- Super Lawyers: 2019 - 2023
Find me online
- How Proper Urban Design Guards Against Pedestrian Accidents https://t.co/3ZK6GGtg43 https://t.co/qsVv6t7wRb
- LA Purple Line Construction Halted After Numerous Accidents... Click the link to find out more.… https://t.co/icFvqLzjsn
- After California Accident, NTSB Wants New Cars To Detect Drunk Driving... Click the link to learn more.… https://t.co/HIUQ4FH5Bh