Top rated Employment Litigation attorney in Beverly Hills, CaliforniaLaw Offices of Mann & Elias
Imad Elias is a partner at the Law Offices of Mann & Elias, which is based in Beverly Hills, California. He has over three decades of experience practicing law serving clients in California with matters involving employment law and personal injury. He is the manager of the firm’s Employment Law practice.
Genuinely caring about his clients, Mr. Elias is dedicated to speaking up for those who have been wronged by their employer, providing them with a voice. He is empathetic to his clients' interests and aware of the lasting effects that employment law issues may have on their daily lives as well as their careers.
Mr. Elias has successfully prosecuted over 25 jury trials, and has represented clients in numerous mediations and arbitrations. He has a reputation for comprehending, foreseeing and addressing the different aspects of any dispute. For his noteworthy legal services, he has received a “Superb” rating on Avvo.
Graduating with dean’s list honors from Claremont McKenna College, Mr. Elias has a bachelor’s degree in economics and political science. He then proceeded to study law at Pepperdine Law and received his Juris Doctor in 1992. While in law school, he participated actively in moot court events, finishing in the top three in several of them.
Mr. Elias is a committed member of the legal profession and has memberships in the American Bar Association, the National Association of Activity Professionals, the California Employment Lawyers Association, and the Consumer Attorneys Association of Los Angeles. He is also member of the board of governors and the president of the Arab American Lawyers Association of Southern California.
Licensed to practice law in California, Mr. Elias is admitted to practice in all California Superior and Appellate Courts, the California Supreme Court, and the U.S. District Courts for the Central, Eastern, Northern and Southern Districts of California.
Practice areasEmployment Litigation: Plaintiff, Employment & Labor: Employee, Personal Injury - General: Plaintiff
Employment Discrimination, Employment Law - Employee, Personal Injury - Plaintiff, Premises Liability - Plaintiff, Retaliation, Sexual Harassment, Wage & Hour Laws, Whistleblower, Wrongful Termination
- 40% Employment Litigation: Plaintiff
- 40% Employment & Labor: Employee
- 20% Personal Injury - General: Plaintiff
First Admitted: 1992, California
Professional Webpage: https://www.manneliasinjurylaw.com/attorneys/imad-elias/
- California Appellate Courts
- California, 1992
- All Federal District Courts in California
- Member, California Employment Lawyers Association [CELA]
- California Supreme Court
- Board of Governors/President-Elect, Arab American Lawyers Association of Southern California
- President, Arab-American Lawyers Association of Southern California
- California Appellate Courts
- Member, American Bar Association
- Member, Consumer Attorneys Association of Los Angeles
- Claremont McKenna College, Bachelor of Arts in Economics & Government Honors: Dean's List, 1988
- $500,000 settlement in a workplace retaliation claim, 2016
- $2Million settlement for Plaintiffs in a personal injury vehicular accident case., 2018
- On June 26, 2019, Imad Elias obtained a $1.14 Million jury verdict in favor of plaintiff in an employment disability discrimination case against Regents of University of California, in the Superior Court of Orange County, Dept. C21. With co-counsel Mohamed Eldessouki, 2019
- Free consultation and assistance to clients of the Veteran Legal Institute on behalf of Veterans, 2018
Office location for Imad Elias
8383 Wilshire Blvd
Beverly Hills, CA 90211
- Super Lawyers: 2015 - 2024