Top Rated Estate Planning & Probate Attorney in Beverly Hills, CA
- Free Consultation
- Virtual Appointments
Jacqueline Yu is an estate planning attorney in Beverly Hills, California. Ms. Yu has over a decade of legal experience and is the founder of Jacqueline Yu Law, a law office serving clients in Beverly Hills and throughout California. She dedicates herself to providing competent, focused legal representation designed to help her clients protect their assets, minimize tax liability and increase their wealth.
Over the course of her career, Ms. Yu has helped many California families meet their estate planning goals. In addition to estate planning, she has experience with accounting, business succession planning, estate administration, tax law and trust administration. Her client base includes individuals, families and a wide variety of businesses.
Prior to founding her law firm, Ms. Yu gained legal knowledge and experience through a variety of roles. She engaged in private practice at trust and estate law firms and served as a tax consultant for a major national accounting firm.
Ms. Yu serves on the Trusts & Estates Section Executive Committee of the Beverly Hills Bar Association and is co-chair of the California Lawyers Association Young Tax Lawyers Committee. She is also an active member of the State Bar of California.
After graduating from the University of California, Los Angeles, with a bachelor’s degree in political science with an international relations concentration, Ms. Yu earned her law degree from the University of Notre Dame Law School. She also holds a master’s degree in business law and tax from the University of California, Los Angeles, School of Law. She holds a license to practice law before all California state courts.
About Jacqueline Yu
First Admitted: 2007, California
Professional Webpage: https://www.jacquelineyulaw.com/about/
- Flintridge Sacred Heart Academy (La Canada-Flintridge), Valedictorian
- University of California, Los Angeles - Bachelor of Arts in Political Science (International Relations Concentration) and Asian American, Ethnic & Gender Studies
- University of California, Los Angeles Extension Program - Accounting Certification
- Notre Dame Law School - Juris Doctorate
- University of California, Los Angeles School of Law - Masters of Law in Tax Law and Business Law
- Member of the Los Angeles Estate Planning Council
- Advisory Board Member of APAIT- A Division of Special Service for Groups
- Board Member of the Asian Business League of Southern California
- Co-Chair of the Los Angeles Chapter of the Young Tax Lawyers Committee of the California Lawyers Association
- Executive Committee Member of the Trusts and Estates Section of the Beverly Hills Bar Association
- Affiliate Member of the Professional Fiduciary Association of California , 2021
- Spotlight video on my legal practice, Beverly Hills Bar Association Member Spotlight, Legal, 2021
- Authored article published in the California Society of CPAs Magazine on the topic of how attorney-client privilege can be extended to cover communication between the client and non-legal advisors, Author, Sealing the Deal - How Attorney-Client Privilege Affects Outside Consultants, California Society of CPAs, Legal, Professional Fiduciaries, Financial Services, Business Management, And Accounting, 2017
- Lectured and co-authored material for the Program Topic: "Other Trust Structures and Issues." , Lecturer and Co-Author of Materials, Trusts: The Ultimate Guide - Other Trust Structures and Issues , National Business Institute , Legal, Professional Fiduciaries, And Accounting, 2019
Pro bono/Community Service
- APAIT - Special Service for Groups, Inc.
Last Updated: 6/27/2022