Top Rated Personal Injury Attorney in Beverly Hills, CA
Selected to Rising Stars: 2015 - 2020
- Virtual Appointments
Kamelia Jalilvand, the founder and lead attorney of Jalilvand Law Corporation, is known for her fearless and tenacious representation of her clients in Beverly Hills, California. Her practice includes personal injury and real estate matters.
After she graduated from high school, Ms. Jalilvand assisted her parents in providing representation of people seeking Social Security benefits through the Social Security Administration's administrative hearings. She then went on to obtain a Bachelor of Science in political science from the University of California, Los Angeles, in 2003. Later enrolling at the Southwestern Law School as part of the SCALE Program, Ms. Jalilvand was awarded her Juris Doctor in 2008. Ms. Jalilvand is currently admitted to practice law before all of the state courts of California.
Ms. Jalilvand is a fierce advocate for her clients, and she exhibits a willingness to litigate cases against large companies in order to help her clients overcome obstacles to their success. Ms. Jalilvand also handles motor vehicle personal injury cases and has represented both landlords and tenants of commercial and residential real estate.
The high regard in which she is held by her fellow professionals is attested to her "Excellent" peer-review rating through Avvo. In order to keep abreast of current developments in her areas of practice and to forge connections with fellow attorneys, she is an active participant in several legal organizations, including the Los Angeles County Bar Association and the Iranian American Lawyers Association.
- 60%Personal Injury - General: Plaintiff
- 20%Personal Injury - Products: Plaintiff
- 20%Real Estate: Consumer
Motor Vehicle Accidents, Personal Injury - Plaintiff, Slip and Fall, Wrongful Death, Construction Accident, Brain Injury, Sexual Abuse - Plaintiff, Toxic Mold, Trucking Accidents, Premises Liability - Plaintiff, Medical Devices, Mortgage & Refinance, Short Sale
- Super Lawyers: 2022 - 2023
- Rising Stars: 2015 - 2020
About Kamelia Jalilvand
First Admitted: 2008, California
Professional Webpage: https://www.jlcla.com/about-us/
- B.S. in Political Science and Minor in English from UCLA, 2003
- California Bar, 2008
- Confidential Settlement $1,185,000 million against mortgage servicer for violations of California Homeowner's Bill of Rights., 2021
- Recovered $1,400,000 from a municipality for a client that was previously dropped by 2 different law firms!, 2020
- Recovered a combined $1,720,000 at mediation for a client who was involved in 2 seperate rideshare accidents , 2022
- Recovered $400,000 at mediation for collision caused by Drunk Driver resulting in Broken Arm. Defense initially limited coverage to $15,000.00 due to driver committing a crime for operating a motor vehicle under the influence of alcohol. , 2013
- Taxi drivers spend long hours behind the wheel, and in the process, there is plenty of room for driver negligence –… https://t.co/T5QB26OIyU
- The savvy Beverly Hills Uber accident attorneys at Jalilvand Law understand how important your claim is to your rec… https://t.co/cYXROUOzMg
- One of the experienced Beverly Hills accident attorneys from Jalilvand Law is standing by to consult on your accide… https://t.co/zO562eZDh8
- For more information, please contact us online to schedule your free consultation today. https://t.co/SIIgnVjTxm
- These are only some of the many reasons why truck accidents can cause such serious injuries. https://t.co/oQ00B8T9cJ
Last Updated: 6/23/2022