Top rated Personal Injury attorney in Beverly Hills, CaliforniaLaw Office of Lisa Stern
Lisa Stern is the founder of her law firm located in Beverly Hills, where she specializes in catastrophic injury, wrongful death, products liability, and cases that require complex negotiation and litigation. Lisa also serves on and is advisor to several Boards of Directors of food and real estate companies.
Throughout her career, Ms. Stern has helped "motivate" numerous wrongdoers pay tens of millions of dollars to harmed individuals. She is best known for novel litigation that led to the worlds largest human rights settlement of 5.2 billion for WWII slave labor and stolen assets. Please click here for more information.
Lisa is admitted before all California state courts, U.S. Court of Appeals 9th Circuit, U.S. Court of Military Appeals and the U.S. Supreme Court. She is held in high esteem by her peers for ethical conduct, dogged determination, civility and acumen. She has received in "superb" peer review rating through Avvo and is the recipient of the Consumer "Trial Lawyer of the Year" award, CLAY "Top Lawyer" award, "Super Lawyer", and "Top Women Lawyer", for several years, as well as "Alumnus of the Year" at University of Redlands and Pepperdine School of Law.
Practice areasPersonal Injury - General: Plaintiff, Personal Injury - Medical Malpractice: Plaintiff
- 60% Personal Injury - General: Plaintiff
- 40% Personal Injury - Medical Malpractice: Plaintiff
First Admitted: 1984, California
Professional Webpage: https://www.lasbestinjuryattorney.com/attorney/lisa-stern/
- Law School Alumnus of the Year,
- Top Women’s Lawyer of the Year
- Top 100 Lawyer of the Year, American Bar Association
- Law and Politics Super Lawyer of the Year
- Consumer Trial Lawyer of the Year
- In recognition of a 5.2 billion dollar slave labor and insurance settlement in In Re Nazi Era Cases Against German Entities, elderly Holocaust survivors obtained justice for a historic wrong, she was named CAOC "Trial Lawyer of the Year" and CLAY "Top Lawyers of the Year".
Office location for Lisa Stern
8383 Wilshire Boulevard
Beverly Hills, CA 90211
- Super Lawyers: 2004 - 2010, 2014 - 2017