Karlene J. Rogers-Aberman
Top rated Health Care attorney in Burbank, CaliforniaLaw Offices of Stephenson, Acquisto & Colman
Practice Areas: Health Care, Business Litigation
Licensed in California since: 2005
Education: Georgetown University Law Center
Law Offices of Stephenson, Acquisto & Colman303 N Glenoaks Blvd
Burbank, CA 91502 Phone: 818-559-4477 Email: Karlene J. Rogers-Aberman Visit website
Karlene J. Rogers-Aberman is an attorney providing legal services covering Health Care and Business Litigation.
Karlene Rogers-Aberman, who practices law in Burbank, California, was selected to Super Lawyers for 2016 - 2023. This peer designation is awarded only to a select number of accomplished attorneys in each state. The Super Lawyers selection process takes into account peer recognition, professional achievement in legal practice, and other cogent factors.
Prior to becoming an attorney, she studied at Georgetown University Law Center. She graduated in 1997. After passing the bar exam, she was admitted to legal practice in 1997.
First Admitted: 1997, Connecticut
Professional Webpage: http://www.sacfirm.com/karlene-j-rogers-aberman.html
- Certified Revenue Cycle Specialist (CRCS-I)
- Georgetown University Law Center- Alumni Interview Panel
- Chair, Legislative Committe, Healthcare Financial Managment Association (HFMA), 2013
- B.A. - Cornell University, 1994
- International Academy of Trial Lawyers Advocacy Award - Awarded at commencement ceremonies to one student from each Georgetown University Law Center Clinic for outstanding student advocacy, International Academy of Trial Lawyers, 1997
- Federal Court Judgment for Plaintiff after trial, in the matter of The Regents of the University of California, on behalf of the University of California, Irvine Medical Center v. Global Excel Management, Inc., Case No. 8:16-cv-00714-DOC-E, in the United States District Court for the Central District of California, Southern Division (Judge David O. Carter, presiding), 2018
- Black Women Lawyers Association Of Los Angeles
- California Health Lawyers Association (CHLA)
- The American Association of Healthcare Administrative Management (AAHAM); Healthcare Financial Manag
- Super Lawyers: 2016 - 2023