Laurence P. Dugoni
Top rated estate planning & probate attorney in Burlingame, CaliforniaBarulich Dugoni & Suttmann Law Group, Inc.
Practice Areas: Estate planning & probate
Licensed in California since: 1997
Education: University of San Francisco School of Law
Mr. Dugoni is a partner at Barulich Dugoni & Suttmann Law Group, Inc. Mr. Dugoni has been certified by the State Bar of California Board of Legal Specialization as a specialist in estate planning, trust and probate law. He is a Fellow of the American College of Trust and Estate Counsel. Mr. Dugoni is also a Certified Public Accountant. Mr. Dugoni's law practice focuses primarily on estate planning, trust and probate law, estate and gift taxation, as well as asset protection planning. He has extensive experience advising high net worth individuals, families and business clients, and has testified as an expert witness in these matters. Mr. Dugoni has lectured on various topics, including estate planning, estates and trusts, income taxation, estate and gift taxation, as well as various asset protection strategies. Mr. Dugoni worked as a Certified Public Accountant for PriceWaterhouse Coopers from 1991 until 1994 where he advised high net worth individuals and corporations on various tax matters.
First Admitted: 1997, California
Professional Webpage: https://www.bdslawinc.com/attorney/laurence-p-dugoni/
- American Association of Attorney-Certified Public Accountants
- American College of Trust and Estate Counsel (ACTEC) – Fellow. The American College of Trust and Estate Counsel is a professional association consisting of approximately 2,700 highly regarded lawyers from throughout the United States. Fellows of the College are elected by the membership at large.
- American Bar Association
- American Institute of Certified Public Accountants.
- San Mateo County Bar Association
- California Society of Certified Public Accountants
- California Polytechnic State University, San Luis Obispo, B.S., magna cum laude., 1991
- Selected by the Presiding Judge for the San Mateo County Superior Court to serve on its Independent Counsel Panel for Probate, Trust and Conservatorship matters. , 2005
- Selected by the Probate Judge for the San Mateo County Superior Court to serve on its 2004 “Bench-Bar Committee” to revise San Mateo County Local Probate Rules., 2004
- Fellow, The American College of Trust and Estate Counsel (ACTEC) , 2013
- California Board of Legal Specialization – Certified Specialist in Estate Planning, Probate and Trust Law., 2010
- Certified Public Accountant - California Board of Accountancy, 1994
- San Mateo County Bar Association - “Estate and Gift Tax Planning Under the 2010 Tax Relief Act." , Lecturer, 2011
- Continuing Education of the Bar, “IRA's, Pension Plans & Other Retirement Benefits.” , Lecturer and Moderator, 2013
- San Mateo County Bar Association - “Who Needs a Living Trust and Who Should Prepare It., Lecturer, 2005
- Barulich Dugoni MCLE, “Changes in Title Requiring Reassessment for CA Property Tax.”, Lecturer, 2014
- The State Bar of California - 88th Annual Meeting - "Recent Developments in Trust & Estate Law" Lecturer, 2015
- Barulich Dugoni MCLE - "Federal Tax Legislation Cases & Rulings" Lecturer, 2015
- 2007 to 2015 State Bar of California Annual Meeting, “Recent Developments in Trusts, Guardianships, Conservatorships and Probate.” , Lecturer
- 2007 to 2015 State Bar of California Annual Fall Program, “Recent Developments in Trusts, Guardianships, Conservatorships and Probate.”, Lecturer
- 2011/2008 Continuing Education of the Bar, “Fundamentals of Estate Planning.” , Lecturer
- San Mateo County Bar Association - "Best Practices in Estate Planning and Estate Administration" , Lecturer, 2013
- San Mateo County Bar Association - “Professional Fiduciaries.” , Lecturer, 2007
- 2010/2007 Continuing Education of the Bar, “Fundamentals of Postmortem Trust Administration.” , Lecturer