Top rated creditor debtor rights attorney in Calabasas, CaliforniaJoshua P. Friedman & Associates, Inc.
Attorney Joshua Friedman is the founder and president of Joshua P. Friedman & Associates, Inc., which has office locations in Beverly Hills and Calabasas, California. Serving clients throughout the western portion of the Los Angeles metro region and the surrounding areas of Southern California, Mr. Friedman focuses his practice exclusively on commercial and consumer debt collection efforts as well as judgment enforcement.
A recognized leader in his field, Mr. Friedman routinely conducts lectures and seminars across the country on topics related to debt collection techniques and effective methods for enforcing a court's order to make debtors honor their financial obligations to their creditors. Understanding the tactics debtors often use to renege on their responsibilities and avoid payment, Mr. Friedman has achieved notable success helping his clients recover the full amount of money they are owed.
A 1995 graduate of the University of Pennsylvania, Mr. Friedman worked for several years as a public relations manager for a major sports public relations and promotion company before deciding to enter the legal profession. He then enrolled at Loyola Law School in Los Angeles, where he obtained his Juris Doctor in 2001.
Upon receiving his license to practice law that same year from The State Bar of California, Mr. Friedman joined one of the region's largest law firms and then served as partner for another area legal group before establishing his own private practice in 2004.
Active in his legal community, Mr. Friedman currently serves as president for the California Association of Judgment Professionals, and he also serves on the board of directors for the California Creditors Bar Association. He is a member of the American Bar Association, the California Association of Collectors and ACA International - The Association of Credit and Collection Professionals.
Practice areasCreditor debtor rights: business, Creditor debtor rights: consumer
Collections, Debt discharge
- 70% Creditor debtor rights: business
- 30% Creditor debtor rights: consumer
First Admitted: 2001, California
Professional Webpage: http://www.losangelescollector.com/About-Us/Joshua-P-Friedma...
- Beverly Hills Bar Association
- Appointed to the Board of Directors for the California Creditors Bar Association
- Los Angeles County Bar Association
- California Association of Judgment Professionals
- California Creditor's Bar Association
- President Emeritus of the California Association of Judgment Professionals
- Southern California Super Lawyers or Rising Stars every year since 2009
- University of Pennsylvania, B.A., 1995
- Lecturer, Post-Judgment Discovery and Collecting Judgments, National Business Institute, 2012
- Lecturer, Collection Law From Start to Finish, National Business Institute, 2013
- Lecturer, Fair Debt Collection Practices Act Compliance, National Business Institute, 2007
- Lecturer, Basics of Judgment Enforcement, Santa Clarita Bar Association, 2007
- Lecturer, Advanced Collections Techniques, National Business Institute, 2009
- Lecturer, Collections and Judgment Enforcement Techniques, National Business Institute, 2011
Office location for Joshua Friedman
23679 Calabasas Road
Calabasas, CA 91302
- Super Lawyers: 2014 - 2023
- Rising Stars: 2009 - 2013
Find me online
- @Idemillionaire @NFTookUrBih2Bed @andrypeler @ander_fur @nftkal @NakamaDwizard @WorkInp25038365 @catyx_win27… https://t.co/QEBDiJ3pCz
- Be quick!!! @shubh2005S @Ja100316 @mikelico @AberMamun @crsbos @JovenRayo_eth @7OH0HUmuupJuyj6 @jasonvarela… https://t.co/4WKpCHBxON
- @patrikrajs @spearlos @jfbtheii @shittayss @bettorbeplusev @alirezaanw @jonathaanvail @cabo737 @matty_verse… https://t.co/0mOMSoSqXT