Martin I. Aarons
Top rated Employment Litigation attorney in Calabasas, CaliforniaAarons | Ward, APC
Martin I. Aarons is an attorney and the principal of The Aarons Law Firm, based in Encino, California, where he focuses his practice on labor and employment law. Mr. Aarons represents clients from Encino and the surrounding areas such as Beverly Hills, Burbank, Culver City, Glendale, Los Angeles and Santa Monica with civil litigation matters, including illegal workplace discrimination, sexual harassment and wrongful termination. He has more than 10 years of experience in employment law litigation.
Mr. Aarons received a bachelor's degree from Arizona State University and obtained his law degree from the University of San Diego School of Law. He is admitted to practice in all California state courts and the U.S. District Court for the Central District of California.
Professional associations that Mr. Aarons belongs to include the Los Angeles County Bar Association, the San Fernando Valley Bar Association, The State Bar of California, the California Employment Lawyers Association and the Consumer Attorneys of California. He is also a member of the Legal Eagles for Truth, Justice & the American Way, an affiliate of the National Employment Lawyers Association.
A member of the board of governors for the Consumer Attorneys Association of Los Angeles, Mr. Aarons has received special honors from the organization on several occasions. He also serves as chair of the organization's group for new lawyers.
Enthusiastic about sharing his legal knowledge with others, Mr. Aarons enjoys lecturing and speaking at various conferences and seminars, including a convention for the Consumer Attorneys Association of Los Angeles. He is a co-chair for the organization's 2015 convention.
Practice areasEmployment Litigation: Plaintiff, Employment & Labor: Employee
Employment Discrimination, Retaliation, Sexual Harassment, Whistleblower, Wrongful Termination
- 60% Employment Litigation: Plaintiff
- 40% Employment & Labor: Employee
First Admitted: 2004, California
Professional Webpage: https://www.aaronslawfirm.com/martin-i-aarons.html
- $1+ million settlement of discrimination and defamation case.
- Speaker, CAALA Annual Las Vegas Convention
- Arizona State University, B.A., 2000
- $1,394,436 verdict in FEHA Retaliation and Disability Discrimination case., 2019
- $614,000 Total Trial verdict of Failure to Accommodate and Failure to Engage in the Interactive Process Case. , 2018
- $11 million dollar verdict in Sexual Harassment/Retaliation Case., 2018
- , CAALA Trial Lawyer of Year Finalist, 2019
- , CAOC Street Fighter of the Year Finalist, 2019
- Presidential Award, CAALA, 2013
- Finalist for the Rising Star Award for CAALA, 2015
- Steven C. Glickman Award, 2012
- Street Fighter of the Year finalist, CAALA, 2014
- Super Lawyer Rising Star Award, 2012, 2013, 2014 & 2015
- Elected to CAALA Executive Board as Secretary; will be CAALA President in 2025, 2020
- Consumer Attorneys' Association of Los Angeles (CAALA), Board Member, 2013
- San Fernando Valley Bar Association
- Legal Eagles for Truth Justice and the American Way (LEFTJAW)
- Annual Las Vegas Convention, Co-Chair, 2015
- Los Angeles County Bar Association (LACBA)
- United States District Court for Central District of California
- CAALA New Lawyer's Group, Chair
- California Employment Lawyers Association (CELA)
- State Bar of California
- Consumer Attorneys of California (CAOC)
Office location for Martin I. Aarons
23801 Calabasas Road
Calabasas, CA 91302
- Super Lawyers: 2016 - 2024
- Rising Stars: 2012 - 2015