Roger D. Drake
Top rated Personal Injury attorney in Calabasas, CaliforniaDrake & Drake, P.C.
Practice Areas: Personal Injury, Products Liability, Class Action & Mass Torts
Licensed in California since: 2005
Roger Drake is a personal injury attorney at Drake & Drake, P.C., in Calabasas, California. Mr. Drake focuses his practice on personal injury and wrongful death, representing injury victims throughout California. He has over 15 years of legal experience and provides committed, compassionate representation to his clients.
Over his legal career, Mr. Drake has negotiated and litigated cases involving car, bus, commercial vehicle and tucking accidents. He also has experience with cases involving nursing home abuse and neglect. He works hard to obtain fair and just compensation for California residents who have sustained an injury or lost a family member due to the negligence of another party.
In 1997, Mr. Drake earned a bachelor’s degree from Ohio University in Athens, Ohio. He went on to graduate cum laude from Cleveland’s Case Western Reserve University School Of Law in 2002. Prior to opening Drake & Drake, P.C., he acquired his initial legal experience by serving as a clerk for an Ohio appellate judge.
Mr. Drake holds licenses to practice law before all California state courts, the U.S. District Courts for the Eastern, Central and Southern Districts of California and the U.S. Court of Appeals for the 6th and 9th Circuits. Recognized for his professional success, he is listed in the Bar Register of Preeminent Lawyers.
Outside of the office, Mr. Drake enjoys staying active in his legal community through participation in various professional organizations. He is a member of the Los Angeles County Bar Association, The State Bar of California, the Consumer Attorneys Association of Los Angeles, the Consumer Attorneys of California, the Ohio State Bar Association and the American Association for Justice.
First Admitted: 2002, Ohio
Professional Webpage: https://www.drakeanddrake.com/attorney-profiles/
- Los Angeles County Bar Association
- U.S. Court of Appeals, Ninth Circuit, 2015
- U.S. Court of Appeals, Sixth Circuit, 2003
- U.S. District Court, Southern District of California, 2007
- Consumer Attorneys of California
- State Bar of California
- U.S. District Court for the Northern District of Ohio, 2003
- U.S. District Court, Eastern District of California, 2007
- The American Association for Justice, formerly ATLA
- Ohio State Bar Association
- U.S. District Court, Central District of California, 2006
- Consumer Attorneys of Los Angeles
- Niagara Moot Court Team
- Ohio University, Athens, Ohio, B.A., 1997
- Law Clerk, Judge Anne L. Kilbane, Ohio Court of Appeals for the Eighth Appellate District, 2004
- Judicial Extern for Chief Judge Paul R. Matia, U.S. District Court for the Northern District of Ohio, 2001
- CALI Excellence for the Future Award for Restitution, 2000
- CALI Excellence for the Future Award for Commercial Paper, 2002
- Listed, Bar Register of Preeminent Lawyers. The Bar Register includes only those select law practices that have earned the highest rating in the Martindale-Hubbell Law Directory and have been designated by their colleagues as preeminent in their field
- "Defense Medical Exams (DMEs), Practical Ways to Limit Physical and Mental Examinations", FORUM, Consumer Attorneys of California, 2008
- Aviation Accidents
- Catastrophic Injury
- Commercial Truck Accidents
- Complex And Multi-District Litigation
- Mass Disaster Litigation
- Personal Injury
- Pharmaceutical Drug Product Liability
- Product Liability
- Qui Tam Claims
- Whistleblower Protection
- Wrongful Death Law
- Super Lawyers: 2016 - 2020, 2022 - 2024
- Rising Stars: 2009 - 2015