Sandra I. Salinas
Top rated family law attorney in Calabasas, CaliforniaFeinberg & Waller, APC
Practice Areas: Family law; view more
Licensed in California since: 1992
Education: Western State University College of Law
Feinberg & Waller, APC23501 Park Sorrento
Calabasas, CA 91302 Visit website
Attorney Sandra I. Salinas is a partner at Feinberg & Waller, APC, in Calabasas, California. A top-ranked lawyer with more than 28 years of total legal experience, Ms. Salinas focuses her practice exclusively on family law. She provides experienced counsel to clients throughout Southern California who need help with domestic violence cases, high-conflict custody issues, marital property division and other serious legal issues that affect their families.
As a family law attorney, Ms. Salinas has a genuine concern for her clients and is known for her compassionate approach, personalized attention and tenacity when working with their family law-related concerns. She has had considerable success having mediated and litigated many difficult legal matters for her clients.
Ms. Salinas is certified as a family law specialist by The State Bar of California’s Board of Legal Specialization. Active in the legal community, she is a member of the Association of Certified Family Law Specialists, Los Angeles County Bar Association, Beverly Hills Bar Association and The State Bar of California’s family law section. She has also been awarded the Wiley W. Manuel Certificate for Pro Bono Legal Services by The State Bar of California.
Ms. Salinas has a Bachelor of Arts degree in economics from Chapman University and earned her Juris Doctor from Western State University College of Law. Ms. Salinas is admitted to practice in all California courts and the United States Federal Court.
A leader in her field, Ms. Salinas has conducted lectures and continuing legal education seminars in The Family Law Conference about "Custody and Support Issues for Highly Mobile and International Families,” and Continuing Education of the Bar (CEB) – Regents of the University of California for The Basics Conference regarding child and spousal support issues. She has also co-authored an article "No Small Matter: Domestic Violence, Child Custody and Family Code Section 3044” published in the Valley Lawyer Magazine, San Fernando Valley Bar Association.
Practice areasFamily law
Adoption, Alimony & spousal support, Child support, Custody & visitation, Dissolution, Divorce, Domestic violence, Paternity, Prenuptial agreements, Marital property, Mediation & collaborative law, Same sex family law, Father's rights
- 100% Family law
First Admitted: 1992, California
Professional Webpage: https://www.feinbergwaller.com/attorney-profiles/sandra-i-sa...
- Guest speaker for Continuing Education of the Bar (CEB) - Regents of the University of California for The Basics Conference regarding child and spousal support issues
- Co-authored an article with Marshall Waller, "No Small Matter: Domestic Violence, Child Custody and Family Code Section 3044," published for Valley Lawyer Magazine, a publication by the San Fernando Valley Bar Association
- The Family Law Conference - "Custody and Support Issues for Highly Mobile and International Families"
- Wiley W. Manuel Award for Pro Bono legal services from the State Bar of California
- Chapman University, B.A. – Economics
- State Bar of California
- Member, Association of Certified Family Law Specialists (ACFLS)
- Law Practice Management and Technology Section, Solo & Small Firm Section
- Member, Los Angeles County Bar Association (LACBA), Family Law Section
- Member, Beverly Hills Bar Association, (BHBA), Family Law Section
- Member, California Lawyers Association (CLA), Family Law Section
- Member, State Bar of California
- U.S. District Court, Central District of California
- State Bar of California – Board of Legal Specialization, Family Law
Office location for Sandra I. Salinas
23501 Park Sorrento
Calabasas, CA 91302
- Super Lawyers: 2022 - 2023