Eric A. Hirschberg
Top Rated Estate Planning & Probate Attorney in Camarillo, CA
A partner at the Camarillo, California, law firm of Jones, Lester, Schuck, Becker & Dehesa, LLP, Eric A. Hirschberg has more than 10 years of experience practicing law. As an estate planning attorney, he understands that an estate plan isn’t just for the wealthy and helps his clients preserve their assets while retaining control over them. Over his time in practice, he has assisted his clients with:
- Estate and trust planning
- Business law and corporate transactions
- Probate and trust administration
- Entity formation
- Mergers and acquisitions
- Estate and trust litigation
- Guardianships and conservatorships
As a committed and diligent advocate, Mr. Hirschberg has helped individuals and business owners make smart decisions by providing vital assistance and competent legal advice. In recognition of his accomplishments, the Pacific Coast Business Times listed him among the 40 Under 40, a recognition provided to young, outstanding business professionals.
Mr. Hirschberg attended the Pepperdine University Rick J. Caruso School of Law and received his Juris Doctor in 2009 after completing his Bachelor of Arts in psychology from the University of California, San Diego, in 2006. During his time in law school, he served as an intern at the Los Angeles County Superior Court and at the Ventura County District Attorney’s Office.
Following law school, Mr. Hirschberg passed the California bar examination and obtained his license to practice law before all California state courts. He is also admitted to practice before the United States District Court for the Central District of California.
Mr. Hirschberg finds great reward in serving the legal community. He is an active member of ProVisors, the Woodland Hills Tax & Estate Planning Council, the Ventura County Bar Association and the Divorce Alliance Group.
- 40%Estate Planning & Probate
- 40%Estate & Trust Litigation
Estate Planning, Living Wills, Power of Attorney, Probate & Estate Administration, Trusts, Wills, Will Contests, Business Formation and Planning, Limited Liability Companies, Partnership, Sub-chapter S Corporations, Contracts, Business Organizations
- Rising Stars: 2021 - 2022
About Eric A. Hirschberg
First Admitted: 2009, California
Professional Webpage: http://venturaestatelegal.com/team/eric-a-hirschberg/
- Breslin v. Breslin, 62 Cal.App.5th 801 (2021)
- 40 Under 40 Award, Pacific Coast Business Times, 2018
- California Bar, November 2009
- Member, ProVisors (Westlake 8)
- Member, Divorce Alliance Group
- Member, Woodland Hills Tax and Estate Planning Council
- Member, Ventura County Bar Association
- United States District Court for the Central District of California
- University of California, San Diego, Bachelor of Arts in Psychology, 2006
Last Updated: 5/15/2022