C. Bradley Hallen
Top rated Personal Injury attorney in Cardiff-by-the-Sea, CaliforniaLaw Offices of C. Bradley Hallen
Practice Areas: Personal Injury, Products Liability
Licensed in California since: 1971
Education: University of California College of the Law, San Francisco
Law Offices of C. Bradley Hallen2533 South Coast Highway 101
Cardiff-by-the-Sea, CA 92007 Phone: 760-652-9809 Email: C. Bradley Hallen Visit website
At his own firm in Cardiff, California, C. Bradley Hallen brings more than three decades of experience on both sides of the docket to a broad range of plaintiffs' personal injury matters, including vehicle collision cases, premises liability, wrongful death and all manner of accident litigation. Having worked as both a criminal defense lawyer and a prosecuting attorney, Mr. Hallen possesses a nuanced perspective of his practice area, including insurance matters, and has tried hundreds of cases to verdict on behalf of clients in the North County region of San Diego County.
A San Diego native, Mr. Hallen received his undergraduate degree in English and philosophy from San Diego State University in 1967 and then pursued his law degree at the University of California Hastings College of the Law in San Francisco, earning his Juris Doctor in 1970. After establishing a firm foundation for his career holding successive deputy district attorney positions in Imperial and San Diego counties, he worked as a chief prosecutor for several years. He founded the Law Offices of C. Bradley Hallen in 1981 and initially practiced criminal defense before turning his focus to representing plaintiffs in personal injury matters. Dedicating his practice exclusively to litigation, he is admitted to practice before California state courts as well as all four of the state's federal district courts.
A widely respected lecturer and speaker as well as a mediator and arbitrator for the Superior Court of California, Mr. Hallen is an active member of the American Association for Justice, Consumer Attorneys of California, the North County Bar Association and the American Bar Association. On account of his superb case record and ethics, Mr. Hallen has been awarded Martindale-Hubbell's AV Preeminent* peer-reviewed rating.
*AV Preeminent and BV Distinguished are certification marks of Reed Elsevier Properties Inc., used in accordance with the Martindale-Hubbell certification procedures, standards and policies. Martindale-Hubbell is the facilitator of a peer review rating process. Ratings reflect the confidential opinions of members of the bar and the judiciary. Martindale-Hubbell ratings fall into two categories: legal ability and general ethical standards.
First Admitted: 1971, California
Professional Webpage: https://www.hallenlawfirm.com/attorney/c-b-hallen/
- Arbitrator, California Superior Court
- Member, American Association for Justice
- Member, American Bar Association
- U.S. District Court Central District of California, 1971
- Member, COAC (CTLA)
- Member, CASD
- Member, San Diego Trial Lawyers Association
- Member, North San Diego County Bar Association
- U.S. District Court Southern District of California, 1971
- U.S. District Court Northern District of California, 1971
- Member, NSDCBA
- California Trial Lawyers Association
- Member, San Diego County Bar Association
- California, 1971
- U.S. District Court Eastern District of California, 1971
- Member, SDCBA
- San Diego State University, B.A. in English and Philosophy, 1967
- Recovery of $3.8 Million dollars on behalf of the three adult children of a 65-year old motorcyclist killed as a result of a crash with a commercial truck in the Big Bear, California mountains., 2018
- Recovery of $2.1 Million dollars in Wrongful Death case on behalf of the three adult children of a 96-year-old woman who died as a result of complications from of neck injury sustained in a car crash case., 2018
- Super Lawyers: 2014 - 2023