Keith A. Davidson
Top rated Estate & Trust Litigation attorney in Carlsbad, CaliforniaAlbertson & Davidson, LLP
Keith A. Davidson is a managing partner and attorney at Albertson & Davidson, LLP, serving clients across the cities of Los Angeles, Irvine, San Francisco, Carlsbad, and Redwood in California. He handles cases and litigation related to abused beneficiary claims, financial elder abuse, trust and wills, estate planning, probate, trust accounting and wrongful death.
Practicing law in California since 2000, Mr. Davidson is admitted to practice by the The State Bar of California, the Los Angeles County Bar Association, the San Diego County Bar Association, the San Mateo County Bar Association and the Santa Clara County Bar Association.
Mr. Davidson’s passion for helping those in need has come through in his 22-year-long successful legal career. He comes up with innovative ways to efficiently solve his clients’ legal problems. He also contributes his time imparting knowledge in his field to the law students at Chapman University School of Law and has worked in various other colleges including Riverside City College and the University of San Diego.
Studying at the California State University, San Bernardina, Mr. Davidson received his bachelor’s degree in political science in 1996. He pursued his law studies at Loyola Law School, Los Angeles, from where he graduated cum laude in 2000. He was inducted into the Order of the Coif and was the note and comment editor of the university’s law review journal.
With a 9.1 rating on Avvo, Mr. Davidson was one of the attorneys who were honored with an invite to join The National Advocates’ Top 100 Lawyers in wills, trusts and estate law as a member. He also holds memberships in The State Bar of California and the Riverside County Bar Association. His articles were featured in several reputed publications such as the Los Angeles Lawyers Magazine and of the Oklahoma Council of Public Affairs.
Practice areasEstate & Trust Litigation
- 100% Estate & Trust Litigation
First Admitted: 2000, California
Professional Webpage: https://www.aldavlaw.com/attorneys/keith-a-davidson/
- Note & Comment Editor Loyola of Los Angeles International and Comparative Law Review, Loyola Law School
- Trust and Will litigation. American Academy of Estate Planning Attorneys (2015)
- Ethics, Malpractice, Litigation…Oh My! Incapacity, Undue Influence and What Estate Planning and Elder Law Attorneys Need to Know (2018)
- The New Frontier–Contingency Practice for Trust and Will Litigation (2018)
- Death Tax Still Not O.K., Oklahoma Council of Public Affairs (Jan. 2006)
- The Advantages of Creating Out-of-State Trusts, Los Angeles Lawyers Magazine (Sep. 2005)
- Contributing Author of 21st Century Estate Planning: Practical Applications, by Roy M. Adams, published by Canon Financial Institute
- Riverside Community College, Adjunct Professor of Estate Planning
- Riverside Community College, Community Education Courses on Basic and Advanced Estate Planning
- University of San Diego, Extension Course on Basic and Advanced Estate Planning
- U.C.L.A., Extension Course on Basic and Advanced Estate Planning
- U.C. Berkeley, Extension Course on Basic and Advanced Estate Planning
- Adjunct Professor of Wills and Trusts Law, Chapman University School of Law
- Cum Laude: Top 10 Percent of Class, Loyola Law School
- Top 100 Lawyer in Wills, Trusts and Estate, The National Advocates, 2014
- Order of the Coif, Loyola Law School
- California State Bar Association, 2000
- Santa Clara County Bar Association
- San Mateo County Bar Association
- San Diego County Bar Association
- The Bar Association of San Francisco
- Los Angeles County Bar Association
Office location for Keith A. Davidson
2173 Salk Ave.
Carlsbad, CA 92008
- Super Lawyers: 2021
- Rising Stars: 2009 - 2011