Top rated Immigration attorney in Carlsbad, CaliforniaTondini Law APC
Practice Areas: Immigration, Business & Corporate
Licensed in California since: 2012
Languages Spoken: English, Italian, Spanish
Attorney Silvina Tondini is the founder of Tondini Law APC with principal office located in located in Carlsbad, CA . She is a multi-lingual skilled, immigration attorney and corporate counsel with years of legal experience providing counsel and directing individuals and business clients on immigration, business and corporate legal matters. Ms. Tondini has substantial experience in the areas of immigration and business law, serving clients in California and around the U.S. She is a frequent speaker on a number of immigration law topics at immigration law conferences.
Silvina Tondini has over two decades of experience working in both the Business Law and Immigration Law practice areas. Throughout her career, she has managed high-volume, complex, and time-sensitive immigration matters for large, multinational enterprises as well as small to mid-sized companies looking to expand their business ventures overseas. As a thought leader on cross-border business regulation and issues affecting an array of industry sectors, Tondini works with clients around the world to plan, prepare, and succeed in all of their global business transactions.
A native of Argentina, she holds a Juris Doctor in Law and Social Science from the Universidad de Mendoza as well as a Juris Doctor of Law from North Carolina Central University and she is licensed to practice law in California, District of Columbia and Argentina. Prior to founding Tondini Law in 2013, she practiced law as a business and corporate litigator and is fluent in English, Spanish and Italian. Tondini is an active member in both her local, legal and general community. She is a frequent lecturer and travels the globe to present to industry leaders on current changes in immigration law that may affect their ability to stay competitive in an ever-changing economy worldwide.
In addition, she dedicates time each month volunteering for a multitude of organizations including: North County Immigration Task Force, Alliance San Diego, Ready Now San Diego, Casa Cornelia, California Western Law School – Community Law Program, Unitarian Universalist Refugee Immigration Services and Education (UURISE)(Director), and San Diego North County Bar Association.
First Admitted: 2012, California
Professional Webpage: http://tondinilaw.com/meet-silvina-tondini
- Provide pro bono legal services to local community., Pro Bono/Community Serivce, California Western Community Law Project
- North Carolina Central University School of Law, Magna Cum Laude, School of Law, 2011
- North Carolina Central University- School of Law, 2011
- University of Mendoza- School of Law, 1997
- Admitted to California Federal Court for the Southern District, 2018
- Mendoza Bar (Argentina), 1997
- California State Bar, 2012
- District of Columbia Bar, 2013
- Director - Unitarian Universalis Refugee and Education (UURISE). 2020- present, 2020
- Volunteer Attorney with California Western Community Law Project. 2016 to present., 2016
- The State Bar of California, The Wiley W. Manuel Pro Bono Legal Services Award, PLC, 2014
- La Costa dei Fiori Lodge 2424 - Humanitarian Award, 2016
- Lawyers Club of San Diego - Community Service Award, 2016
- Immigration Pathways for Entrepreneurs (Co-Panelist). Advanced topics in Immigration, Co-Panelist, Speaker , American Immigration Lawyers Association Annual Conference , Immigration, 2021
- Speaker at the Annual Immigration Conference in areas of investors visas. , Speaker, Speaker, American Immigration Lawyers Association (AILA) annual conference , Law, 2021
- Co-Panelist: Cryptocurrency for Immigration Lawyers., Co-Panelist, Speaker, American Immigration Lawyers Association- Mid Winter Conference, Immigration, 2022
- Reporting to Law Enforcement for T visa. (Co-Panelist)., Speaker, Speaker, American Immigration Lawyers Association, Immigration, 2021
- Reporting to Law Enforcement for T visa. (Co-Panelist)., Speaker, Speaker, American Immigration Lawyers Association, Immigration, 2022
- Biomedical Companies
- Product Distribution
- Wine Importers and Producers
- Super Lawyers: 2023
- Rising Stars: 2020 - 2022