Mohammad N. Khan
Top rated Business & Corporate attorney in Cerritos, CaliforniaMNK Law
Mohammad N. Khan is the managing attorney at MNK Law, located in Cerritos, California. He focuses his practice on matters involving business litigation, business transactions and HR compliance. He primarily serves as and is well-equipped to function as a fractional chief officer and as fractional general counsel.
Mr. Khan’s view is that the key to a successful business strategy is taking a holistic approach, and that the health of an organization is determined by the strength of its individual elements. He has become well-known in his field thanks to his many successful cases on behalf of clients and his skillful administration of business operations.
Beginning in 2017, Mr. Khan also served as the firm’s chief operational officer. He oversaw a 30% gain in top-line revenue in 2019, the first year he had full control of the company after three years of flat or declining revenue.
From the University of California Berkley, Mr. Khan graduated with a Bachelor of Arts degree in 2008. He pursued his legal studies at the Indiana University Maurer School of Law and obtained his Juris Doctor in 2012. He received admission to practice law in California that same year. With his clients’ best interests in mind, he goes the extra mile for them.
Mr. Khan is a leading member of Vistage Worldwide, a network of over 23,000 successful business leaders who meet monthly for peer mentoring. He was one of three honored executives chosen from the association's 700 Orange County members in 2019.
Honored for his exemplary work in the legal field, Mr. Khan is the recipient of the Top 20 Court Award from TopVerdict.com, the Torchbearer award from Mastery in Transformational Training, and the Asian Business Association of Orange County Award’s Business Convention Appreciation Award. Additionally, he has a “Good” rating on Avvo.
Practice areasBusiness/Corporate, Civil Litigation: Defense, Business Litigation, Employment & Labor: Employer, Mergers & Acquisitions
Business Formation and Planning, Business Organizations, Contracts, Limited Liability Companies, Non-Compete Agreements, Partnership, Wage & Hour Laws
- 20% Business/Corporate
- 30% Civil Litigation: Defense
- 20% Business Litigation
- 20% Employment & Labor: Employer
- 10% Mergers & Acquisitions
First Admitted: 2014, California
Professional Webpage: https://mnklawyers.com/attorney/mohammad-n-khan/
- "Promoting Economic Advancement for Asian Americans through Networking, Education, and Community Representation", Asian Business Association of OC, Speaker
- Undermining or Promoting Democratic Government? An Economic and Empirical Analysis of the Two Views of Public Sector Collective Bargaining in American Law (Nevada Law Journal, April 2014)
- Development in Literacy, Board Member
- California, 2012
- South Asian Bar Association (SABA-SC), Board Member
- South Asian Bar Association of Southern California, Mentoring Chair
- Vistage Worldwide, Member
- B.A. in Political Science and Government, University of California at Berkeley, Berkeley, California, Honors: Graduated with Honors, 2008
- One of Three Distinguished Executives among 700 members in the Orange County Region, Vistage Worldwide, 2019
- Employment Award, Jackson Lewis P.C., 2011
- Rising Star, Super Lawyers, 2020 - 2022
- ABAOC Business Convention Appreciation Award, ABAOC, 2019
- Vistage Impact Award Nominee, Vistage, 2019
- Top 20 Court Award - California, Top Verdict, 2016
- Torchbearer Award, Mastery in Transformation Training, 2015
- Manufacturing & Distribution
- Professional Services
- Software & Information Technology
Office location for Mohammad N. Khan
18000 Studebaker Rd
Cerritos, CA 90703
- Rising Stars: 2020 - 2023