Naima B. Solomon
Top Rated Estate Planning & Probate Attorney in Chula Vista, CA
- Free Consultation
A partner and co-founding attorney of the firm Broaden Law LLP, in Chula Vista, California, Naima B. Solomon has been practicing law for a decade now. Her practice mainly consists of representing and assisting her clients in matters involving estate planning, probate administration, family law probate, real estate law, bankruptcy law and business law.
Graduating from Indiana University Bloomington with a major in general studies and a minor in political science, Ms. Solomon received her bachelor’s degree in 2002. She went to Indiana University Robert H. McKinney School of Law for her legal studies and earned her Juris Doctor cum laude in 2012. She gained a lot of perspective, knowledge and understanding of the nation’s judicial system by interning as a law clerk, pro bono intern and research intern at the university.
Ms. Solomon joined a firm in downtown San Diego after she passed the bar exam and got her license to practice in California. She was a part of a knowledgeable team of lawyers at the firm for a little over three years.
Established with the aim to best cater to the need of the clients, Ms. Solomon and her team of attorneys provides an honest assessment of their case and the potential outcomes. Combined with her entrepreneurial drive and passion to serve the people, she ensures that her clients are best represented in the courtrooms. She respects her clients’ needs and requests and involves them in decision-making. She is rated “Good” on Avvo.
An official member of the Lawyers of Distinction, Ms. Solomon is a part of the Probate Attorneys of San Diego and is an editor of the Probate Attorneys of San Diego Probate Handbook.
About Naima B. Solomon
First Admitted: 2012, California
Professional Webpage: https://broadenlaw.com/about-us/
- Editor, Probate Attorneys of San Diego Probate Handbook, 2022
- Whether you need help with a family law matter, estate planning, or trust administration, Broaden Law LLP is a firm… https://t.co/ozU5LHW706
- Considering filing for bankruptcy relief under the Bankruptcy Code? Our attorneys will listen to you and provide th… https://t.co/tumaXMc1s1
- Considering filing for bankruptcy relief under the Bankruptcy Code? Our attorneys will listen to you and provide th… https://t.co/4QEmjq8KJJ
- The team at Broaden Law LLP can provide your family with a unique approach to your legal needs. Get a flexible and… https://t.co/ngCq2Sfc0a
- The process of estate planning can include many different considerations, but it's our job to ensure that your conc… https://t.co/Q8WJ2VhbhT
Last Updated: 9/14/2022