Kristen A. Holstrom
Top Rated Family Law Attorney in Corona, CA
Family law attorney Kristen Holstrom is sharp, dynamic, and compassionate. At the age of 16, Kristen went to work for her prestigious father, Dayn Holstrom, where she started learning the complexities of family law at a young age. Kristen attended Jacksonville University in Florida with a full scholarship to play NCAA Division 1 soccer. During her time there, Kristen earned a bachelor’s degree in Business with an emphasis in Marketing and Economics. After college, Kristen returned to California, earned her Juris Doctorate from Trinity Law School, and passed the California State Bar Exam.
At Holstrom, Block & Parke, APLC, Kristen is the Assistant Managing Partner. Following in her father Dayn Holstrom’s footsteps, Kristen has quickly become a well-known and respected attorney in the legal community. In addition to her role of Assistant Managing Partner, Kristen is also in charge of our new client intake team, assists with marketing, and manages her own caseload. Kristen is deeply valued by her clients for her creative legal strategy, aggressive nature, and unwavering loyalty.
Kristen’s specialties include divorce, child custody, spousal support, child support, restraining orders and related family law issues. She was awarded the status of California Certified Family Law Specialist (CFLS) by the California Board of Legal Specialization, and is a member of the Association of Certified Family Law Specialists (ACFLS).
Kristen is heavily involved in the local community. She works with Big Brothers Big Sisters of Inland Empire, and is an active member of the Barristers Club of Riverside. She is on the board of directors of the Orange County Bar Association Family Law Section, and co-chair of the Riverside Family Law Bar Section. Kristen also sits on the board of the governors for Corona Regional Medical Center.
As a Super Lawyers Rising Star for 2017, 2018, 2019 & 2020, Kristen regularly ranks among the best attorneys in the state based on peer reviews, statewide surveys, and independent research. Attorneys recognized with this award are rated in the top 2.5 percent of lawyers statewide. Most recently, she was selected with the Top 50 Women Rising Star award, and the Top 100 Up-and-Coming Southern California Rising Star list, which is reserved for the top one percent of attorneys in practice under ten years.
In her spare time, Kristen enjoys spending time with her family and friends, traveling, reading, watching football and the outdoors. Never to shy away from visiting new places for weekend getaways, Kristen and her husband religiously ensure they are able to catch all of the Green Bay Packers NFL games, wherever they are.
Adoption, Child Support, Custody & Visitation, Dissolution, Divorce, Domestic Violence, Juvenile Law, Name Change, Paternity, Prenuptial Agreements, Mediation & Collaborative Law, Father's Rights
- Rising Stars: 2017 - 2021
About Kristen A. Holstrom
First Admitted: 2011, California
Professional Webpage: https://www.hbplaw.com/our-attorneys/kristen-holstrom/
- Super Lawyers Rising Star selection, 2017, 2018, 2019 & 2020
- Trinity Law Review, Member 2005-2007
- 10/10 Superb rating on Avvo
- Super Lawyers Top Women Attorneys in Southern California, 2019
- Super Lawyers Top 50 Women Rising Star, 2019
- Lawyer of Distinction, 2017
- 40 Under 40-Best & Brightest, The Corona Chamber of Commerce, 2016
Pro bono/Community Service
- Co-Chair of the Riverside Family Law Bar Section
- The Board of Directors with The Corona Chamber of Commerce
- The Board of the Governors with Corona Regional Medical Center
- The Barristers Club of Riverside, Member
- Volunteer @ Big Brothers Big Sisters Inland Empire, 2017
- Volunteer @ Orangewood, 2017
- Trinity Law School, Trinity Law Review, Member, 2005 - 2007
- Jacksonville University, Bachelors of Science, Majors: Business, Marketing and Economics, Honors: Full scholarship to play NCAA Division 1 soccer
- Los Angeles Bar Association, Member
- State Bar of California, Member
- Riverside County Bar Barristers, Young Lawyers
- Riverside County Bar Association, Member
- Orange County Bar Association, Member
- Kristen Holstrom- Family Law Attorney and Assistant Managing Partner of Holstrom Block & Parke, APLC, Attorney Kristen Holstrom , Family Law, 2016
- Minor's Counsel Certification San Diego Family Law BAR Association, 2016
Last Updated: 5/15/2022