Top rated Family Law attorney in Corona, CaliforniaHolstrom, Block + Parke, APLC
Samantha McBride is a formidable family law attorney who is highly regarded by her clients for her skillful writing, attention to detail, and energetic representation. She has an exceptional understanding of the intricacies of the family code and legal procedure. Sam’s practice areas include family law, domestic violence restraining orders, support, and complex custody cases.
Clients rely on Sam to provide a custom case plan based on sound legal advice, and an understanding of each client’s specific rights, goals, and interests. Sam is focused on guiding people through difficult times, and is valued by her clients for her responsiveness and compassion. Her clients have been extremely appreciative of her efforts and she holds a superb 10 rating with Avvo.com.
Sam has been awarded the status of California Certified Family Law Specialist (CFLS) by the California Board of Legal Specialization. She has also been published in West Coast Magazine, California Lawyer Magazine, was honored as 40 Best & Brightest Under 40 by the Corona Chamber of Commerce, and has had speaking engagements which include the 7th Annual Cultural Competency Seminar in Los Angeles County. Sam has been selected by Super Lawyers as a Rising Star for 2022.
Actively involved in the community, Samantha works with Big Brothers Big Sisters of Inland Empire and volunteers each year with Orangewood Children’s Foundation to help at-risk teens. She is a member of the Orange County Bar Association, Newport Chamber of Commerce, Barristers Club of Riverside, and the Riverside County Bar Association.
Growing up, Samantha excelled in both academics and sports as a tri-varsity athlete. Samantha’s grandfather, who served as an Orange County Superior Court judge, helped raise her to be competitive yet honest. Samantha attended the University of California, Riverside with a NCAA Division 1 soccer scholarship. She received her bachelor’s degree in Philosophy and Sociology, graduated with high honors, earned her Juris Doctorate from Chapman University Dale E. Fowler School of Law, and passed the California State Bar Exam.
In her free time, Sam enjoys kayaking, running, playing soccer, and spending time with her friends and family. Samantha is a rising star in our legal community.
Practice areasFamily Law
Alimony & Spousal Support, Child Support, Custody & Visitation, Dissolution, Divorce, Domestic Violence, Father's Rights, Marital Property, Paternity
- 100% Family Law
First Admitted: 2014, California
Professional Webpage: https://www.hbplaw.com/our-attorneys/samantha-mcbride/
- California Lawyer Magizine-Phone Consults: An Efficient Tool for "Closing" Clients
- Chapman University School of Law - Juris Doctor, 2014
- University of California, Riverside - Bachelor of Arts Philosophy/Sociology, 2011
- Certified Family Law Specialist, 2021
- , Rising Star selection, Super Lawyers, 2022
- , Dean’s Honors List, University of California Riverside
- , CALI Award Bette and Wylie Aitken Family Protection Clinic, Chapman School of Law, 2010
- , Dean’s Honors List, University of California Riverside, 2011
- , The Commitment to Service Award, Chapman University, 2014
- , CALI Award Criminal Procedure, Chapman School of Law, 2014
- , Minor’s Counsel Certification, San Diego County Bar Association, 2016
- , Rising Star selection, Super Lawyers, 2023
- Award acknowledging acheivement with clients, Clients' Choice, Avvo, 2017
- The Corona Chamber of Commerce of Corona selected its 40 Best & Brightest Under 40 entreprenuers and high achievers in the community. The award recognized early achievements, passion, and a willingness to give back to our community, according to the Chamber. Members come from city government, health care, education, finance, real estate, and the nonprofit world., 40 Best & Brightest Under 40, Corona Chamber of Commerce , 2018
- Award acknowledging acheivement with clients, Clients' Choice, Avvo , 2018
- Award for the 10 Best by the American Institute of Family Law Attorneys, 10 Best, American Institute of Family Law Attorneys, 2017
- Award for the 10 Best by the American Institute of Family Law Attorneys, 10 Best, American Institute of Family Law Attorneys, 2018
- Member-Riverside County Barristers
Office location for Samantha McBride
1897 California Ave
Corona, CA 92881
- Rising Stars: 2022 - 2023