Dustin L. Collier
Top Rated Personal Injury Attorney in Corte Madera, CA
- Free Consultation
Attorney Dustin Collier is the founder and owner of Collier Law Firm in San Francisco, California. A top-rated trial lawyer with more than 11 years of total legal experience, Mr. Collier focuses his practice primarily on personal injury law, and he provides invaluable counsel and support to clients throughout the greater San Francisco Bay Region and surrounding areas who have suffered a serious injury or lost a loved one due to someone else's negligence or wrongdoing.
Over the course of his legal career, Mr. Collier has recovered more than $25 million in total compensation for his plaintiff clients, and he has gained a reputation as a fierce advocate for the rights and interests of individuals and families suffering needlessly through no fault of their own. He has extensive experience with arbitration and negotiation as well as litigation, and he is often called upon by other attorneys to serve as counsel with their complex civil litigation matters.
As further evidence of his leadership abilities, Mr. Collier works as a trial and deposition skills instructor for the National Institute for Trial Advocacy, and he has served on the faculty of various programs sponsored by the organization. In addition, he facilitates classes with the Intensive Advocacy Program at University of San Francisco, and he serves as moot court judge as well as a trial and jury consultant for the American Bar Association.
Among his other professional affiliations, Mr. Collier is a member of the planning committee for the California Employment Lawyers Association’s Annual Trial College, and he also conducts lectures and training for the organization. He is also a member of the National Lawyers Guild, the American Constitution Society for Law and Policy, the Consumer Attorneys of California, and the California Employment Lawyers Association, among others.
A 2006 summa cum laude graduate of Arkansas State University, Mr. Collier obtained his Juris Doctor from the University of California at Berkeley's Boalt Hall School of Law in 2009.
- 100%Personal Injury - General: Plaintiff
Animal Bites, Assault, Motor Vehicle Accidents, Personal Injury - Plaintiff, Slip and Fall, Wrongful Death, Construction Accident, Brain Injury, Sexual Abuse - Plaintiff, Trucking Accidents, Premises Liability - Plaintiff
- Rising Stars: 2016 - 2022
About Dustin L. Collier
First Admitted: 2009, California
Professional Webpage: http://www.collierlawsf.com/find_us/dustin-collier/
- “Fear in the Sphere: Lifestyle Discrimination in the Digital Age,” an Award-winning article published by the State Bar of California
- “Trends in California Whistleblower Law,” Continuing Education of the Bar Webinar, 2018
- Faculty, National Institute for Trial Advocacy
- “The Ideal Pendulum Swing: From Rhetoric to Reality,” 13 Berkeley Criminal Law Journal 175, 2008
- Faculty, University of San Francisco Intensive Advocacy Program
- American Bar Association Labor and Employment Law National Mock Trial Competition, Judge
- San Francisco Trial Lawyers Association
- The American Constitution Society for Law and Policy
- San Francisco County Bar Association
- California Employment Lawyers Association
- Consumer Attorneys of California
- National Lawyers’ Guild
- Judge, Berkeley Law Moot Court Program
- Arkansas State University, B.A., Philosophy, Summa Cum Laude, with Honors, 2006, 2006
- National Advocates
- National Institute For Trial Advocacy
Last Updated: 5/15/2022