Kraig C. Kilger
Top rated real estate attorney in Costa Mesa, CaliforniaSmiley Wang-Ekvall, LLP
As a partner at Smiley Wang-Ekvall, LLP , Kraig C. Kilger is committed to representing clients throught California. He focuses his practice on business law and real estate matters such as residential and commercial real estate developments, entitlement, financing, acquisitions, leasing, construction, complex joint venture relationships, business formation and sales.
In 1988, Mr. Kilger graduated cum laude with a Bachelor of Arts in economics and business from the University of California, Los Angeles . He then went on to graduate with honors and a Juris Doctor from the University of California, Davis, School of Law in 1992, where he was invited to join the Order of the Coif.
During the course if his career Mr. Kilger has been guiding his clients through even the most complex business and property matters. Well-versed in the laws regarding real estate transactions and business governance, he takes the time to understand each client's situation thoroughly, and then applies this extensive knowledge to help smooth the process. Mr. Kilger has built a reputation for protecting his clients' best interests. In recognition of his accomplishments, he has earned the highest rating possible, AV Preeminent,* from Martindale-Hubbell.
Active in the legal community, Mr. Kilger is a member of the Orange County Bankruptcy Forum and the Orange County Bar Association.
* AV Preeminent and BV Distinguished are certification marks of Reed Elsevier Properties Inc., used in accordance with the Martindale-Hubbell certification procedures, standards and policies. Martindale-Hubbell is the facilitator of a peer review rating process. Ratings reflect the confidential opinions of members of the bar and the judiciary. Martindale-Hubbell ratings fall into two categories: legal ability and general ethical standards.
Practice areasReal estate: business
- 100% Real estate: business
First Admitted: 1992, California
Professional Webpage: http://www.swelawfirm.com/kilger.html
- Winner, Roger J. Traynor California Moot Court Competition
- American Jurisprudence Award in Constitutional Law
- Highpointe Communities, TR CO, D.R. Horton, Empire Homes, Western National Group, Hillcrest Homes, Integral Partners, Brandywine Homes, The Robert Mayer Corporation, Whittlesey Doyle
- University of California at Los Angeles, Bachelor of Arts Degree, Major: Economics and Business, Honors: cum laude, 1988
Office location for Kraig C. Kilger
3200 Park Center Drive
Costa Mesa, CA 92626
- Rising Stars: 2004