John Adam Lazor
Top Rated Family Law Attorney in Culver City, CA
Attorney John Adam Lazor is the founder and owner of Lazor Law in Culver City, California. Board-certified as a Family Law Specialist by The State Bar of California's Board of Legal Specialization, Mr. Lazor has more than 28 years of legal experience. He provides exceptional representation and support to clients throughout the greater Los Angeles Metro and surrounding areas of Southern California who have legal needs involving any of the following:
· Divorce and family law litigation
· Family law mediation and collaborative law
Over the course of his legal career, Mr. Lazor has gained a reputation as a highly personable and compassionate legal advocate who always strives to help his clients achieve the favorable results they expect and deserve as efficiently and cost-effectively as possible. Well-versed in mediation and collaborative law, he prefers to help his clients resolve their conflicts and reach agreements without the need for expensive, stressful and time-consuming litigation. However, he will not hesitate to take his clients' matters to court when necessary.
Widely regarded as a leader in his field, Mr. Lazor has several publications to his credit, and he has conducted lectures and seminars across his region on a variety of legal topics. He has also appeared on two television programs as a featured guest, and he currently serves as a member of the faculty for the California Bar’s Family Law Specialist Exam training program.
Mr. Lazor has also served as president of the Family Law Indigent Paternity Panel as well as chair of the Family Law Section Executive Committee for The State Bar of California. He is a certified participant with the Houston Family Law Trial Institute and the Family Law Trial Advocacy Institute in Denver, Colorado. He is an active member of the International Academy of Collaborative Professionals, the Association of Family and Conciliation Courts, and the WealthCounsel LLC, among his other professional affiliations.
A 1987 honors graduate of Stanford University, Mr. Lazor obtained his Juris Doctor in 1992 from the University of Michigan School of Law. Along with maintaining a successful legal practice, he volunteers his time and services with the Harriett Buhai Center for Family Law, the Levitt & Quinn Family Law Center, and Aids Project Los Angeles.
Adoption, Alimony & Spousal Support, Child Support, Custody & Visitation, Dissolution, Divorce, Domestic Violence, Paternity, Prenuptial Agreements, Marital Property, Mediation & Collaborative Law, Same Sex Family Law, Father's Rights
- Super Lawyers: 2011 - 2022
About John Adam Lazor
First Admitted: 1992, California
Professional Webpage: https://lazorlaw.com/about_us/john-adam-lazor/
- Faculty Member, California Bar’s Family Law Specialist Exam training program (“FLIC”)
- Lifetime Member, Michigan Alumni Association, University of Michigan
- Super Lawyer, 2011 through 2017
Pro bono/Community Service
- Harriett Buhai Center for Family Law
- Levitt & Quinn Family Law Center
- Broadcast Music Inc. (BMI), Member
- Aids Project Los Angeles
- Association of Family and Conciliation Courts, Member
- California State Bar Family Law Section Executive Committee (FLEXCOM), Membership Chair
- Family Law Indigent Paternity Panel (FLIPP), President
- California Bar Association and International Academy of Collaborative Professionals, Member
- Certified Family Law Specialist with the State Bar of California
- Stanford University, Undergraduate Degree, Major:Psychology, Honor: Distinction, Honor: Departmental Honors, Honor: Stanford Alumni Association, Membership, 1987
- Family Law
Last Updated: 5/15/2022