Enedina S. Cardenas
Top rated Employment & Labor attorney in Cupertino, CaliforniaHansra Cardenas LLP
Practice Areas: Employment & Labor; view more
Licensed in California since: 2011
Education: Santa Clara University School of Law
Languages Spoken: English, Spanish
Hansra Cardenas LLP19925 Stevens Creek Blvd
Cupertino, CA 95014 Visit website
With a focus on employment litigation, Enedina S. Cardenas is an attorney with Hansra Cardenas LLP and represents clients in the state of California. She strives to work diligently for her clients and provide them with the most effective and affordable legal representation around. Enedina is fluent in both Spanish and English, extending the demographic of clients she can help.
A graduate of the University of California, Berkeley, Ms. Cardenas earned her Bachelor of Arts in Political Science. She then attended law school at Santa Clara University School of Law, where she earned her Juris Doctor. Her focus is now on advising new business owners in commercial leasing and entity formation.
Included to the Top Lawyers List for Labor & Employment by Sacramento Magazine, she is also experienced with other employment-related legal issues such as sexual harassment, disability discrimination, wrongful termination, and wage and hour violations. Ms. Cardenas is admitted to practice in California and has almost a decade of experience representing businesses and preserving the rights of employees in her community, ensuring the workplace is a place where both can thrive.
Her pro bono activities include volunteering her time to help immigrant and asylee victims of criminal activity.
Practice areasEmployment & Labor: Employee, Employment & Labor: Employer
Employment Law - Employee, Wage & Hour Laws
- 50% Employment & Labor: Employee
- 50% Employment & Labor: Employer
First Admitted: 2011, California
Professional Webpage: http://www.ej-law.com/
- University of California at Berkeley in Political Science, Bachelor of Arts
- Moderator, Santa Clara Bar Association Enedina organized and moderated a panel that was sponsored by the Santa Clara Bar Association, entitled: Good Trouble: A Candid Discussion of BLM, Diversity in the Legal Community. It was well received and was complimented by San Jose City Attorney Nora Frimann for the “thoughtful discussion that was had”., 2020
- Wrote an article for The Advocate magazine entitled General Reference as an Expedient Alternative to Arbitration or TrialAdvocate is the largest magazine in the United States for plaintiffs' trial attorneys. Advocate is mailed not only to trial bar association members, but to all lawyers whose practices are primarily the representation of plaintiffs in the civil courts of Southern California. , 2021
- , ¿Mi demanda civil afectará el proceso de inmigración?, Employees, 2022
- The Silicon Valley Business Journal has named Enedina Cardenas, Attorney of Hansra Cardenas LLP, as one of 2021’s Women of Influence in Silicon Valley. The entire list was unveiled in the June 18, 2021, issue of the Business Journal. An article featuring Enedina was published online. For more than a decade, the Silicon Valley Business Journal has been celebrating the accomplishments and impact that women have had on business and the community throughout the southern part of the San Francisco Bay Area as well the Monterey Bay region. The outstanding women chosen to be honored each year represent a cross-section of entities in the region, including public corporations, private companies,nonprofits and local governments., Woman Of Influence, Silicon Valley Business Journal , 2021
Office location for Enedina S. Cardenas
19925 Stevens Creek Blvd
Cupertino, CA 95014
- Rising Stars: 2020 - 2023