Katherine Zarate Dulany
Top Rated Employment & Labor Attorney in Daly City, CA
Katherine Zarate Dulany, Esq. AWI-CH is an experienced, responsive, and thoughtful San Francisco Bay Area employment lawyer whose mission is to help clients understand and navigate through complex employment issues. Katherine offers employers with practical employment advice, interactive training, and neutral workplace investigation services, and she is a skilled litigator committed to efficiently resolving employment-related disputes. Katherine also advises executives and professionals concerning employment issues on a case-by-case basis. Katherine believes that her mixed practice provides an enriched and balanced perspective and makes her well-suited to conduct objective workplace investigations in response to complaints of discrimination, harassment, retaliation, and other workplace misconduct or violations. Katherine holds a Bachelor of Science degree in Industrial and Labor Relations from Cornell University, a Juris Doctorate degree from UC Berkeley Law, and a Certificate from the Association of Workplace Investigators.
About Katherine Zarate Dulany
First Admitted: 2001, California
Professional Webpage: https://zaratedulanylaw.com/about/
Pro bono/Community Service
- Elected member of the Jefferson Union High School District Board of Trustees, charged with governance over the 5 public high schools serving the Daly City, Pacifica, Broadmoor, Colma, and Brisbane communities.
- Bar Association of San Francisco, Solo and Small Firm Executive Committee
- Juris Doctorate Degree and Intellectual Property Law Certificate, UC Berkeley School of Law, 2001
- Bachelor of Science Degree in Industrial and Labor Relations, Cornell University, 1998
- Association of Workplace Investigators Certificate Holder, 2018
Last Updated: 5/15/2022