Justina Ramon is an attorney at Ellis Law Corporation in El Segundo, California. Ms. Ramon practices business, employment and general civil litigation, and she also handles personal injury cases involving motor vehicle accidents, motorcycle accidents, product liability and other catastrophic injuries. She serves a wide range of clients throughout southern California.
Ms. Ramon has been licensed to practice law since 2005 and has more than 10 years of experience. Over the course of her career, she has been involved in many high-profile cases and recovered many successful settlements and verdicts.
Ms. Ramon is committed to her clients and provides dedicated representation to those she serves, ensuring that they receive the best possible results and compensation. She and the attorneys at Ellis Law Corporation have recovered more than $350 million in settlements and verdicts for California residents. These significant accomplishments have paved the way for inclusion in the prominent organization the Million Dollar Advocates Forum.
In addition to her litigation experience, Ms. Ramon is an experienced arbitrator. She is admitted before all California superior courts and has practiced at both the state and appellate levels.
Ms. Ramon earned a bachelor’s degree from Scripps College and received her law degree from Loyola Law School Los Angeles. Before joining Ellis Law Corporation, she gained legal experience by clerking for a California Superior Court judge and practicing at a private California-based firm for four years.
Outside of the office, Ms. Ramon is active in her legal community. She belongs to professional organizations including the Consumer Attorneys Association of Los Angeles.
First Admitted: 2005, California
Professional Webpage: https://ellisinjurylaw.com/attorneys/justina-ramon/
- People with personal injuries and families who lost someone in a wrongful death.
- Los Angeles Trial Lawyers Charities, Board Member
- $65,000 Verdict - Motor Vehicle Accident
- $4.2 Million Settlement - Medical Malpractice
- $365,000 Settlement - Premises/Government Liability
- $1 Million Settlement - Motor Vehicle vs. City Bus Accident
- $185,000 Verdict - Medical Malpractice
- $1.33 Million Settlement - Product Liability
- $105,000 Settlement - Failure to Restrain in Medical Van
- $85,000 Settlement - Employment Discrimination
- $150,000 Settlement - Premises Liability
- $1 Million Settlement - Medical Malpractice
- $175,000 Settlement - Trip & Fall
- $200,000 Settlement - Private Nuisance/Conversion/Negligent Construction
- $270,000 Arbitration - Motor Vehicle Accident
- $125,000 Settlement - Motor Vehicle Accident
- $85,000 Settlement - Elder Abuse
- $500,000 Settlement - Trip & Fall at High School
- $600,000 Settlement - Motor Vehicle Accident ($100,000 policy limit)
- $360,000 Verdict - Motor Vehicle Accident
- $365,000 Arbitration - Motor Vehicle Accident (disputed liability)
- $150,000 Settlement - Product Liability
- $1 Million Settlement - Trip & fall against the City of Los Angeles
- $100,000 Settlement - Motor Vehicle Accident
- Consumer Attorneys Association of Los Angeles
- Million Dollar Advocates Forum
- American Bar Association
- California State Bar, 2005
- Scripps College, 2002
- Bicycle Accidents
- Boat Accidents
- Bus Accidents
- Car Accidents
- Construction Accidents
- Motorcycle Accidents
- Pedestrian Accidents
- Premises Liability
- Product Liability
- Slip And Falls
- Train Accidents
- Truck Accidents
- Wrongful Death
- Super Lawyers: 2021 - 2024
- Rising Stars: 2018 - 2020