Edgar R. Nield
Top Rated Medical Malpractice Attorney in Encinitas, CA
- Free Consultation
One of the top-rated medical malpractice attorneys in Encinitas, California, Edgar R. Nield has acted as the lead counsel in hundreds of trials, arbitrations, mediations and settlement conferences. A member of Nield Law Group, APC, Mr. Nield has more than a quarter of a century of experience litigating medical malpractice and other personal injury cases on behalf of plaintiffs throughout San Diego and Riverside counties. Prior to founding his firm, he provided defense representation to health care practitioners and facilities, which experience has enabled him to anticipate the positions that defendants that he is suing on behalf of his clients might raise.
In addition to medical malpractice, Mr. Nield's personal injury and wrongful death cases include matters arising out of motor vehicle and pedestrian accidents, animal bites and premises liability. He also serves as a judge pro tem and mediator for the Superior Court of California, County of Riverside.
A member of The State Bar of California since 1988, Mr. Nield is also admitted to practice before all Colorado state courts. He is an active participant in the American Bar Association, the San Diego County Bar Association, the Riverside County Bar Association, the North County Bar Association, Consumer Attorneys of San Diego, and the American Board of Trial Advocates.
Mr. Nield earned a Bachelor of Arts in business administration from the University of Notre Dame in 1976. He then went on to attend the University of Denver College of Law and was awarded his Juris Doctor in 1983. Mr. Nield subsequently received a Master of Business Administration from the University of Denver in 1984.
About Edgar R. Nield
First Admitted: 1984, Colorado
Professional Webpage: http://www.nieldlaw.com/Attorneys/Edgar-R-Nield.shtml
- Colorado Bar Association
- Washington State Bar Association
- Colorado , 1984
- Washington , 2018
- Consumer Attorneys of San Diego
- Riverside Superior Court, Mediator and Judge Pro Tem
- San Diego Superior Court, Mediator and Arbitrator
- California Bar Association, 1988
- North San Diego County Bar, Member
- American Board of Trial Advocates (ABOTA), 2008
- State Bar of California, Member
- Riverside County Bar Association, Member
- American Bar Association
- San Diego Bar Association, Member
- Honor of admission into the American Board of Trial Advocates (ABOTA)
- Litigated Case Certificate from Pepperdine University School of Law
- University of Denver School of Law, JD., Juris Doctor, 1983
- University of Denver, M.B.A., Master of Business Administration, 1984
- University of Notre Dame, B.A., Major: Business Administration, 1976
Last Updated: 5/15/2022