Jeffrey M. Padilla
Top Rated Personal Injury Attorney in Encinitas, CA
Attorney Jeffrey M. Padilla is a partner at the highly respected San Diego law firm of Padilla Law Group, LLP. Since beginning his career as a legal professional, he has focused his practice on protecting the rights of victims of others' negligence by representing their interests in cases falling under the following practice areas:
- Motor vehicle accidents
- Product and premises liability
- Toxic exposure
- Industrial accidents
In addition, he has also represented clients who were victims of business and real estate fraud and negligent misrepresentations.
Mr. Padilla earned his law degree from University of San Diego School of Law and was granted admission to The State Bar of California in 2005. Over the years he has built a reputation as a respected and tenatious representative for his clients. His services are sought from all over California from those who seek his assistance as they pursue compensation for their injuries and losses.
In addition to having earned an excellent reputation, Mr. Padilla has also earned a number of honors. The National Trial Lawyers included him on its list of the Top 40 under 40 in his youngers years, and he has a "Superb" rating from Avvo. In addition, he has received an AV Preeminent peer review rating* from Martindale-Hubbell.
Attorney Padilla is a valued member of the legal community. He is a member of various organizations, including the Consumer Attorneys of San Diego and the San Diego County Bar Association.
*AV®, AV Preeminent®, Martindale-Hubbell Distinguished and Martindale-Hubbell Notable are certification marks used under license in accordance with the Martindale-Hubbell certification procedures, standards and policies. Martindale-Hubbell® is the facilitator of a peer review rating process. Ratings reflect the anonymous opinions of members of the bar and the judiciary. Martindale-Hubbell® Peer Review Ratings™ fall into two categories – legal ability and general ethical standards.
About Jeffrey M. Padilla
First Admitted: 2005, California
Professional Webpage: https://www.padillalawgroup.com/About/Jeffrey-M-Padilla.shtm...
- Consumer Attorneys of San Diego
- National Trial Lawyers
- Consumer Attorneys of California
- North San Diego County Bar Association
- San Diego County Bar Association
- American Society of Legal Advocates
- AV-Preeminent Rating, Martindale-Hubbel
- 10 out of 10 Superb Rated Attorney, AVVO
- Top 10 Personal Injury Attorney , San Diego Daily Transcript, 2014
- Top 40 Litigation Lawyer under 40 in California, American Society of Legal Advocates
- Top 40 Attorney in California Under 40, National Trial Lawyers
- Chairman, North County Bar Association, Personal Injury Section, 2011
- Article providing guidance on how to properly negotiate and resolve a workers' compensation lien on a personal injury recovery, Author, Negotiating the Workers' Compensation Lien, Trial Bar News, Consumer Attorneys Of San Diego, 2014
Last Updated: 5/15/2022