Top rated Employment Litigation attorney in Encino, CaliforniaThe Mirroknian Law Firm, PC
A highly-regarded civil trial lawyer and the founder of his eponymous law firm, Reza Mirroknian divides his practice between employment law matters and personal injury and wrongful death litigation. Located in Sherman Oaks/Encino, California, he represents clients throughout the San Fernando Valley and other parts of Los Angeles County. Admitted to practice in California, Mr. Mirroknian is also admitted to practice before the U.S. District Courts for the Central, Northern, Eastern and Southern Districts of California, the U.S. Court of Appeals for the 9th Circuit and the Supreme Court of the United States.
A significant portion of Mr. Mirroknian's employment law practice involves his representation of people who have been the target of workplace discrimination that is prohibited by various federal and state laws, including Title VII of the Civil Rights Act of 1964, the Fair Employment and Housing Act, and the Americans with Disabilities Act. He also assists employees who have been the victims of sexual harassment, and he provides advice and counsel in cases involving unlawful termination and other acts of retaliation as well as wage and hour disputes and Family and Medical Leave Act matters.
Mr. Mirroknian's personal injury and wrongful death practice involves his representation of clients who have been harmed by the negligence of other parties. The types of cases he has worked on have arisen out of incidents involving defective products, premises liability and motor vehicle accidents, and he has been able to obtain millions of dollars in compensation through both jury awards and negotiated settlements. Mr. Mirroknian is a 1994 Bachelor of Arts recipient from California State University, Northridge, and a 1997 Juris Doctor recipient from Southwestern Law School. His professional memberships include the California Employment Lawyers Association and the Consumer Attorneys Association of Los Angeles.
Practice areasEmployment Litigation: Plaintiff, Personal Injury - General: Plaintiff, Insurance Coverage
- 70% Employment Litigation: Plaintiff
- 20% Personal Injury - General: Plaintiff
- 10% Insurance Coverage
First Admitted: 1997, California
Professional Webpage: https://2799320.findlaw2.flsitebuilder.com/attorney/reza-mir...
- Southwestern University Law Review between 1995 and 1997, Interscholastic Trial Advocacy Program, Board of Governors of the Interscholastic Trial Advocacy Program, National Trial Competition during the 1996/1997 academic year, Dean’s List status and graduated among the top 20% of his class
- Los Angeles County Bar Association
- Consumer Attorneys of Los Angeles
- U.S. District Court Eastern District of California
- Consumer Attorneys Association of California
- California Employment Lawyers Association
- U.S. District Court Central District of California
- U.S. District Court Southern District of California
- U.S. District Court Northern District of California
- CAOC, CAALA, CELA
- U.S. Court of Appeals 9th Circuit
- Supreme Court of California
- Supreme Court of the United States of America
- California State University, Northridge, B.A. - 1994
Office location for Reza Mirroknian
15760 Ventura Blvd.
Encino, CA 91436
- Super Lawyers: 2020 - 2024