Tyler F. Clark
Top rated employment litigation attorney in Encino, CaliforniaClark Employment Law, APC
As founder of Clark Employment Law, APC, Tyler F. Clark is dedicated to representing clients in the Los Angeles area as well throughout California. He focuses his practice entirely on employment law, handling cases that involve harassment, wrongful termination, wage and hour disputes, defamation, discrimination, disability discrimination, whistleblowing and retaliation.
In 2005, Mr. Clark graduated with distinction from California State University, Chico, with a Bachelor of Arts in political science. He then served for eight years with the Army National Guard and was honorably discharged in 2007. While earning his Juris Doctor from Southwestern Law School, Mr. Clark was involved with the school's law review and the National Lawyers Guild. He graduated from law school in 2008.
Mr. Clark has successfully advocated for people's rights for a decade. He started his courtroom experience with wrongful death and product liability cases and then transitioned his focus to employment law. Mr. Clark's range of experience gives him a unique perspective when litigating on behalf of his clients. Furthermore, he is the co-author of "A Clash of Fundamental Rights: Redefining Peace Officer Privacy Rights Through the California Public Records Act."
As a member of The State Bar of California, Mr. Clark is licensed to practice before all state courts and is admitted to the U.S. District Court for the Central District of California, the U.S. District Court for the Southern District of California, the U.S. District Court for the Eastern District of California and the U.S. District Court for the Northern District of California. Mr. Clark holds memberships with the California Employment Lawyers Association, the American Bar Association, the Los Angeles County Bar Association and the San Fernando Valley Bar Association.
Practice areasEmployment litigation: plaintiff, Employment & labor: employee
Employment discrimination, Wrongful termination, Retaliation, Employment law - employee, Whistleblower, Sexual harassment
- 50% Employment litigation: plaintiff
- 50% Employment & labor: employee
First Admitted: 2008, California
Professional Webpage: https://www.clarkemploymentlaw.com/tyler-f-clark.html
- In May 2016, Mr. Clark was named in The Recorder for receiving the largest employment law settlement in California for 2015.
- Cerbone v. Diocese of Sacramento - $4 million judgment Following a two week trial in Sacramento County, a jury found the Diocese liable for retaliating and defaming the Plaintiff. Only four months into the job, head football coach Christopher Cerbone reported sexual hazing among student athletes at Saint-Patrick Saint-Vincent High School in Vallejo, California. The Diocese terminated his employment almost immediately after receiving his report, and publicly defamed him by reporting to over 20 media outlets that he was “ultimately responsible” for supervision during the time the hazing occurred. They jury awarded $900,000.00 in damages for emotional distress and reputation and found the Diocese acted maliciously. After arguments concerning punitive damages, the Diocese agreed to accept a $4 million judgment against it., 2015
Office location for Tyler F. Clark
16133 Ventura Blvd
Encino, CA 91436
- Super Lawyers: 2021 - 2023
- Rising Stars: 2015 - 2020