Warren J. Binder
Top Rated Personal Injury Attorney in Encino, CA
Selected to Rising Stars: 2012 - 2018
Attorney Warren J. Binder is a partner with Binder Law Group, PLC, in Encino, California. A nationally ranked and award-winning trial lawyer with more than 26 years of total legal experience, Mr. Binder focuses his practice solely on plaintiff personal injury and wrongful death claims, and he has achieved remarkable success advocating on behalf of clients throughout the state who have suffered an injury or loss as a result of someone else's negligence or wrongdoing.
Over the course of his legal career, Mr. Binder has recovered more than $100 million in total compensation for his plaintiff clients, earning his memberships in the Million Dollar and Multi-Million Dollar Advocates Forums. Among his most notable successes, he secured a settlement of more than $13 million for the victim of an aviation accident, obtained a $15.5 million insurance bad faith jury verdict in federal court, and a settlement of $6.6 million for the victim of a mass transit accident. He has also secured an award of $4.3 million for the victim of a trucking accident.
An undaunted and tenacious trial attorney, Mr. Binder has taken on some of the largest corporations in America as well as numerous municipalities, school districts and government entities at all levels. He has gained a reputation for his compassion and integrity when dealing with his clients along with his unwavering commitment to helping them obtain the justice they deserve.
Honored for his outstanding professionalism and service, Mr. Binder has earned an AV-Preeminent peer review rating* from Martindale-Hubbell along with perennial designation from Encino Magazine as one of his region's Top Attorneys for Personal Injury. He has also received top lawyer designations from The American Lawyer and Pasadena Magazine, and he has received Superb, 10 out of 10, client ratings on AVVO as well as the site's Clients' Choice Award.
A graduate of California State University, Northridge, Mr. Binder obtained his Bachelor of Science in law as well as his Juris Doctor from Glendale University College of Law. He began his legal career in 1994 after receiving his license to practice from The State Bar of California, and he is admitted to practice before the U.S. District Court for the Central District of California, the U.S. Court of Appeals for the 9th Circuit and the U.S. Supreme Court.
Along with maintaining a successful trial practice, Mr. Binder also offers mediation services, and he has helped many clients resolve their conflicts and reach favorable outcomes without the need for expensive and time-consuming court battles.
*AV®, AV Preeminent®, Martindale-Hubbell Distinguished and Martindale-Hubbell Notable are certification marks used under license in accordance with the Martindale-Hubbell certification procedures, standards and policies. Martindale-Hubbell® is the facilitator of a peer review rating process. Ratings reflect the anonymous opinions of members of the bar and the judiciary. Martindale-Hubbell® Peer Review Rating™ fall into two categories – legal ability and general ethical standards.
- 90%Personal Injury - General: Plaintiff
- 10%Personal Injury - Products: Plaintiff
Animal Bites, Motor Vehicle Accidents, Personal Injury - Plaintiff, Wrongful Death, Construction Accident, Trucking Accidents, Premises Liability - Plaintiff
- Super Lawyers: 2019 - 2022
- Rising Stars: 2012 - 2018
About Warren J. Binder
First Admitted: 2008, California
Professional Webpage: http://binderassociates.com/attorney-profiles/warren-j-binde...
- Glendale University College of Law, Bachelor of Science, Major: Law, 1992
- California State University Northridge
- Lifetime Member, Multi-Million Dollar Advocates Forum
- United States Supreme Court, 2012
- Member, CAALA
- Los Angeles Trial Lawyer’s Association, (now CAALA), Law Student Section, Law Student Liaison
- Member, CAOC
- Member, Los Angeles County Bar Association
- Treasurer, Student Bar Association, Glendale University College of Law
- Member, AAJ
- Member, Pasadena Bar Association
- Multi Million Dollar Advocates Forum, Million Dollar Advocates Forum, 2011
- Up-and-Coming 100, Southern California Rising Stars, 2015, 2016, 2017
- Clients Choice Award, Avvo, 2013
- Avvo rated 10.0
- Southern California Rising Stars, 2012 - 2018
- AV-Rated, Martindale Hubbell, 2013
- Southern California Outstanding Young Lawyers, Superlawyer, 2013
- Top Attorney, Pasadena Magazine, Personal Injury Section, 2010 - 2016
- Southern California Top AV rated Lawyers, The American Lawyer, 2013
Pro bono/Community Service
- Speaker and Judge, Constitutional Rights Foundation, National mock trial competition, 2015
- Guest speaker, Los Angeles County Bar Association - Dialogues on Freedom, Monroe High School, 2015
- $14,500,000.00 Jury verdict affirmed by 9th Circuit Court of Appeals, 2017
- $6,613,000.00 --- Doe v. Roe. Accident at bus station resulting in severe personal injuries, 2015
- Ruben M. v. ABC Construction Company, et al. $4,375,000.00, Minor R v. XYZ Store $422,500.00, Duckworth v. Needham $300,000.00
- Carlos Madrigal, et al. v. Allstate Indemnity Co., et al.
Last Updated: 5/15/2022