William H. Kropach
Top rated Workers' Compensation attorney in Encino, CaliforniaLaw Offices of Kropach & Kropach
Attorney William H. Kropach is a partner with Law Offices Of Kropach & Kropach, which has office locations in Encino and Los Angeles, California. Serving injured and disabled workers throughout the San Fernando Valley and the surrounding areas of Ventura, Orange and San Bernardino counties and beyond, Mr. Kropach focuses his practice primarily on workers' compensation law, and he provides invaluable counsel and support who need to file for their initial benefits or need help appealing a denied claim.
Over the course of his legal career, Mr. Kropach has gained a reputation as an emerging leader in workers' compensation law, and he has assisted countless clients with obtaining the full amount of benefits they need to support themselves and their families following a debilitating job-related illness or injury that has left them unable to work.
Before focusing on workers' compensation, he gained invaluable experience with other legal areas, including employment discrimination, personal injury and domestic violence, and he has become known as a tireless and devoted advocate for his clients during some of the most difficult and uncertain times in their lives. Honored for his outstanding professionalism and service, he has earned consistent top rankings and endorsements from his peers, and he has received many testimonials and referrals from his satisfied clients.
A 2012 graduate of the University of California, Merced, Mr. Kropach obtained his Juris Doctor in 2015 from the Thomas Jefferson School of Law in San Diego. He is admitted to practice before the U.S. District Court for the Central District of California. He is an active member of The State Bar of California as well as other local, state and national legal organizations.
Practice areasWorkers' Compensation: Claimant, Employment & Labor: Employee, Social Security Disability
- 80% Workers' Compensation: Claimant
- 10% Employment & Labor: Employee
- 10% Social Security Disability
First Admitted: 2015, California
Professional Webpage: https://www.williamkropach.com/attorneys/william-h-kropach.s...
- California, 2015
- U.S. District Court Central District of California, 2015
- University of California, Merced, California, B.A. – 2012, Major: Literature & Culture
- Domestic Violence Clinic, San Diego San Diego Volunteer Lawyer Program, 2012
- Honor Roll, Thomas Jefferson School of Law, 2015
- California Excellence for the Future, Witkin
- Passed Workers' Compensation Specialist Exam, 2017
- CAAA; SFVBA; LAVAAA; CAOC; NOSSCR; California Bar Workers' Compensation Section
Office location for William H. Kropach
6345 Balboa Blvd Suite 222
Encino, CA 91316
- Rising Stars: 2019 - 2023