S. Scott Reynolds
Top rated Business & Corporate attorney in Fairfield, CaliforniaReynolds Law, LLP
Practice Areas: Business & Corporate, Estate Planning & Probate; view more
Licensed in California since: 1976
Education: University of the Pacific McGeorge School of Law
Reynolds Law, LLP1411 Oliver Road
Fairfield, CA 94534 Visit website
Attorney S. Scott Reynolds is a partner at Reynolds Law LLP in Fairfield, California. Mr. Reynolds focuses his practice on business organization, estate planning and litigation. He has more than 40 years of experience, and serves clients in Fairfield, Redlands and Sacramento.
Mr. Reynolds is committed to providing dedicated representation to his clients. He holds a certification in estate planning, trust and probate law by The State Bar of California Board of Legal Specialization, and lectures to groups, including the Continuing Education of the Bar and The Tax Estate Planning Forum.
Before founding Reynolds Law LLP, Mr. Reynolds spent more than a decade as a senior partner at a firm in Redlands, California. In addition, he served as practice group leader and managing shareholder at a firm in North Bay, California.
An active member of his legal community, Mr. Reynolds belongs to the San Bernardino County Bar Association and the Solano County Bar Association. He is also a member of the trust and probate section of The State Bar of California.
Greatly involved in his professional community as well, Mr. Reynolds sits on the board of directors for the Fairfield-Suisun Chamber of Commerce, the NorthBay Healthcare and the Solano Economic Development Corporation. He is a former board member of several other organizations, including the Redlands Chamber of Commerce, the Redlands Community Hospital, the Redlands Rotary Club and the Inland Empire United Way.
Mr. Reynolds received bachelor’s degrees in history and biology from Stanford University, and a master’s in business administration from the University of California, Berkeley. He obtained his law degree from the University of the Pacific McGeorge School of Law and became a licensed California attorney in 1976.
Practice areasBusiness/Corporate, Estate Planning & Probate
- 50% Business/Corporate
- 50% Estate Planning & Probate
First Admitted: 1976, California
Professional Webpage: https://www.reynoldslawllp.com/scott-reynolds/
- Northern California Super Lawyer each year since 2005
- Lecturer on the topic of trust administration to various groups, including the Continuing Education of the Bar and the Southern California Tax and Estate Planning Forum
- Certified Specialist in Estate Planning, Trust & Probate Law by the State Bar of California Board of Legal Specialization
- Redlands Chamber of Commerce, past-President and member, Board of Directors
- Redlands Bicycle Classic, Inc., past-President, Board of Directors
- Redlands Community Hospital, past-member, Board of Directors
- Redlands Rotary Club, past-President and member, Board of Directors
- United Way of Redlands Area, past-President and member, Board of Directors
- Vacaville Chamber of Commerce, past-President and member, Board of Directors
- NorthBay Healthcare Foundation, member, Board of Directors
- Vacaville Rotary Club, member, past-member, Board of Directors
- Solano Bicycle Classic, past-member, Board of Directors
- Fairfield-Suisun Chamber of Commerce, Chairman, Board of Directors and Executive Committee
- Solano Economic Development Corporation, Chairman, Board of Directors and Executive Committee
- University of California, Berkeley, Master in Business Administration in Real Estate and Finance, 1973
- Stanford University, Bachelor of Arts in History and Biology, 1971
- San Bernardino Bar Association, Member
- Solano County Bar Association, Member
- State Bar of California, Estate Planning, Trust and Probate Section
Office location for S. Scott Reynolds
1411 Oliver Road
Fairfield, CA 94534
- Super Lawyers: 2005 - 2006, 2008 - 2013, 2019 - 2023