Phillip C. Lemmons
Top Rated Estate & Trust Litigation Attorney in Fountain Valley, CA
Phillip C. Lemmons is a principal attorney at The Legacy Lawyers, P.C., in Fountain Valley, California. Mr. Lemmons concentrates his practice on estate planning and related issues, handling matters involving conservatorship, probate administration and litigation, trusts and wills. He represents clients throughout Orange, Los Angeles, Riverside and San Bernardino counties.
Mr. Lemmons has considerable probate litigation experience. He has lectured on estate planning topics at various legal events and is the author of a book titled “Stealing Home, A Cons Guide To Inheritance Theft.”
Outside of his law practice, Mr. Lemmons stays involved in his legal community through membership in various organizations. He belongs to the Orange County Bar Association, the Los Angeles County Bar Association and The State Bar of California and is active in the estate and trust sections of each organization.
Mr. Lemmons received a bachelor’s degree from the University of Southern California and earned his law degree from Southwestern Law School. While attending law school, he clerked for organizations including the Los Angeles Police Department’s police litigation unit, the Superior Court of California County of Los Angeles and the Office of the United States Attorneys tax litigation division. Prior to becoming an attorney, he worked at the University of Southern California as a public safety officer.
As a practicing attorney, Mr. Lemmons is qualified to appear before all California state courts. He also holds licenses to practice before the U.S. district courts for the central and southern districts of California, the Supreme Court of California and the U.S. Tax Court.
About Phillip C. Lemmons
First Admitted: 1998, California
Professional Webpage: https://www.thelegacylawyers.com/attorneys/phillip-c-lemmons...
- Seminar Presenter, Estate Planning Basics for Attorneys, Law Review CLE, Presented a 3 hour seminar to attorneys on the topic of basic estate planning, 2012 - 2013, Attorneys
- Author, Stealing Home, A Cons Guide to Inheritance Theft
- Wrote book that brings awareness to inheritance theft, Author, Stealing Home, A Con's Guide to Inheritance Theft, Published by Elder Road LLC, 2012
- Member, California Bar Association, Trusts and Estates Section
- Member, Los Angeles County Bar Association, Trusts and Estates Section
- Member, Orange County Bar Association, Trusts and Estates Section
- California Superior Courts
- California Supreme Court
- United States District Court for the Southern District of California
- United States District Court for the Central District of California
- California, Member
- Member of the Orange County Bar Client Relations Committee, 2009
- Recipient of the Exceptional Achievement Award, Tax Litigation, Southwestern University School of Law
- University of Southern California, B.S., Public Administration, 1991
- Admitted to practice before the United States Tax Court, 1999
Last Updated: 5/15/2022