Top rated Family Law attorney in Fresno, CaliforniaLerandeau & Lerandeau, LLP
Practice Areas: Family Law
Licensed in California since: 1994
Education: Golden Gate University School of Law
Languages Spoken: English, Italian
Ms. Lerandeau specializes in child custody, visitation, and child support matters. She works closely with child psychologists, child development professionals, and other mental health experts to help formulate the best plan for the children going forward. Antoinette is recognized as an expert at helping the family court to navigate through difficult and complex fact patterns and to come to a conclusion about what is best for children.
First Admitted: 1994, California
Professional Webpage: https://www.fresnofamilylaw.com/family-law-attorneys/family-...
- Stanford University, B.A., 1990
- Instructor: Central California Legal Services, Effective Representation in Domestic Violence Proceedings
- Judge Pro Tem (Family Law), Fresno County Superior Court; Member, Pro Bono-Section, Fresno County Bar Association.
- Special Congressional Recognition for Pro Bono Legal Service; State of California Commendation for Public Service.
- Chair, Family Law Section, Fresno County Bar Association
- American Bar Association
- Super Lawyers: 2017 - 2023