Pamela Tahim Thakur
Top Rated General Litigation Attorney in Fullerton, CA
Selected to Rising Stars: 2017 - 2019
Pamela Tahim Thakur is the Founder of and Managing Attorney at the Thakur Law Firm, APC with offices in Southern and Northern California. She provides representation to individual and business clients throughout Orange, Riverside, Los Angeles, San Bernardino, Alameda, and Contra Costa counties in a variety of matters. Focusing her practice largely on litigation and transactional services, she has extensive experience in representing businesses and cases involving business disputes, employment law, real estate, trust litigation, estate planning and administration, and health care law. Ms. Thakur has class action experience as well, and she has tried many cases to bench or jury verdicts in both state and federal courts. She also appears on behalf of clients at state and federal administrative hearings, and she provides advice and counsel to employers regarding statutory compliance and litigation avoidance.
Majoring in political science and Spanish, Ms. Thakur attended the University of California, Los Angeles, from where she obtained a Bachelor of Arts in 2001. She then enrolled at the University of San Diego School of Law, where she participated in many competitions as part of the school's National Trial Team and was elected to the Order of Barristers. Ms. Thakur was awarded her Juris Doctor in 2005, and she is also the recipient of a Master of Law in taxation from that law school.
Before starting her current firm in 2016, Ms. Thakur was an associate at a prominent Southern California law firm, where she developed significant transactional and litigation experience and co-chaired its health care practice. She is a member of several professional organizations, including the Los Angeles County Bar Association and the South Asian Bar Association of Southern California. Ms. Thakur has received a 10.0 "Superb" peer review rating through Avvo. Ms. Thakur has been selected by her peers as a Rising Star consecutively since 2017, and a Super Lawyer from 2019 -2021. Thakur Law Firm, APC has been selected as preferred law firm for the members of Riverside County Medical Association and San Bernardino Medical Society. Ms. Thakur regularly provides lectures to the physician members of these medical associations on legal compliance and best practices.
About Pamela Tahim Thakur
First Admitted: 2005, California
Professional Webpage: https://www.thakurlawfirm.com/pamelatahimthakur
- UCLA, Bachelor of Arts in Political Science and Minor in Spanish
- Avvo rated
- Super Lawyers Rising Star for 2018 in Litigation, Super Lawyers Rising Star, Super Lawyers, 2018
- SuperLawyer, a Rising Star, 2017, Super Lawyers Rising Star in Litigation, 2017
- U.S. Tax Court
- South Asian Bar Association of Southern California, Member
- United States District Court for the Central District of California
- Orange County Bar Association, Member
- Los Angeles County Bar Association, Member
- Fullerton Chamber of Commerce, Member
Pro bono/Community Service
- Orange County Bar Association’s Health Care Section, Secretary/Treasurer
- South Asian Bar Association of Southern California, Public Interest Foundation, Former President and Vice-President
- Women’s Transitional Living Center, Treasurer
Last Updated: 5/15/2022