Top rated Employment Litigation attorney in Gardena, CaliforniaCummings & Franck, P.C.
Practice Areas: Employment Litigation; view more
Licensed in California since: 2003
A partner at Cummings & Franck, Employment Law Attorney, P.C., located in Gardena, California, Lee Franck focuses his practice entirely on employment law matters. Representing employees throughout Los Angeles, Orange, San Bernardino and Riverside Counties, he handles cases that involve sexual harassment, unlawful discrimination, whistleblower retaliation, wrongful termination, wage and hour violations, denial of CFRA/FMLA leave and the failure by employers to provide reasonable accommodations to employees who are members of a protected class.
Mr. Franck attended The University of Utah on a scholarship and received a Bachelor of Arts in political science and economics with honors. He then pursued his legal education at the University of Southern California Gould School of Law and was awarded his Juris Doctor in 2003. During law school, he served on the Southern California Law Review for which he authored an article on the age discrimination in Employment Act. Upon graduation, he was honored with membership in the Order of the Coif. Admitted to practice in California, Mr. Franck spent several years with a Los Angeles employment law firm before co-founding his current firm in 2011.
During his career, Mr. Franck has been able to obtain numerous sizable settlements and jury awards on behalf of his clients. Some of his representative successes include a $1.66 million verdict in a wrongful termination and hostile work environment case, a $1.9 million verdict involving disability and FMLA claims, a $1.3 million verdict in a whistleblower wrongful termination and a $571,000.00 verdict is a same sex sexual harassment and retaliatory firing case. His fellow professionals have taken note of his achievements, as evidenced by his receipt of a "Superb" peer review rating through Avvo. Mr. Franck remains active in several legal organizations, including the California Employment Lawyers Association.
Practice areasEmployment Litigation: Plaintiff
Employment Discrimination, Retaliation, Wrongful Termination
- 100% Employment Litigation: Plaintiff
First Admitted: 2003, California
Professional Webpage: https://www.cummingsandfranck.com/employment-law-attorneys-c...
- University of Utah with an Honor’s degree, Major: Political Science and Economics and Minor: Philosophy
- The cost to older workers: How the ADEA has been interpreted to allow employers to fire older employees based on cost concerns
- Plaintiff won $1,320,000.00 in a wrongful termination case for reports of patient safety.
- Blum v. Superior Court, B189560
- Plaintiff won $1,904,635.00 in a wrongful termination case based on disability and medical leave claims., 2013
- Plaintiff won $1,661,800.00 verdict in a wrongful termination and hostile work environment claim against Roscoe's House of Chicken N' Waffles., 2015
- Plaintiff won $561,000.00 in a same sex sexual harassment and retaliation case.
- Franklin v. Mondanock Company et. al., B191267
- Graduated top 10%, Order of the Coif, Order of the Coif, 2003
- Member of USC Law Review, Law Review, 2002
- Super Lawyers – Rising Stars Edition, 2013
Office location for Lee Franck
1025 West 190th Street
Gardena, CA 90248-4343
- Super Lawyers: 2016 - 2024
- Rising Stars: 2013 - 2015