Top Rated Class Action & Mass Torts Attorney in Glendale, CA
I am a Sole Shareholder of Lawyers for Justice, PC. I exclusively advocate for workers in class and complex wage-and-hour matters, in state and federal courts. I supervise the work of approximately 20 attorneys for our robust, plaintiffs-side practice, which handles a volume of cases.
I have worked on many class action cases, and have taken the lead in litigating multiple matters, including and not limited to undertaking depositions, arguing motions, and attending mediations. I have played an integral role in preparing matters for class certification, including and not limited to, successful certification of a class in Upson v. Sur La Table (Los Angeles Superior Court Case Number BC424012), Montazemi v. Regus Management (Los Angeles Superior Court Case Number BC478769), and Abdulhaqq v. Urban Outfitters (Alameda Superior Court Case Number RG13680477).
I am currently attorney of record in over a dozen employment-related putative class actions in both state and federal courts throughout the State of California. I have been appointed as class counsel in no less than 137 cases since June 2011.
I received my Bachelor of Arts degree from University of California, Los Angeles and graduated magna cum laude with College Honors and Phi Beta Kappa. I earned a Juris Doctor degree, cum laude, from Southwestern Law School. From approximately May 2007 to approximately July 2007, I served as a Judicial Extern to the Honorable Earl Johnson, Jr. of the California Court of Appeal for the Second Appellate District. From approximately August 2008 to approximately December 2008, I served as a Judicial Extern to the Honorable Kim McLane Wardlaw of the United State Court of Appeals for the Ninth Circuit. I am admitted to practice before all courts of the State of California and all United States District Courts in the State of California.
- 90%Class Action/Mass Torts: Plaintiff
- 10%Employment Litigation: Plaintiff
- Rising Stars: 2017 - 2022
About Arby Aiwazian
First Admitted: 2010, California
Professional Webpage: https://www.linkedin.com/in/arby-aiwazian-a795506/
- American Bar Association
- Honorable kim mclane wardlaw, u.s. Court of appeals for the ninth circuit, judicial extern, 2008
- Honorable earl johnson, jr., california court of appeal, judicial extern, 2007
- Southwestern Law School, cum laude, Dean's Fellow, Law Review Associate Editor
- “Transformative Mediation: Empowering the Oppressed Voices of a Multicultural City to Foster Strong Democracy,” 11 The Scholar: St. Mary’s Law Review on Minority Issues 31 (2008)
- UCLA, B.A., magna cum laude, College of Letters & Science Honors Program, Phi Beta Kappa
Other Outstanding Achievements
- Class Action Training Institute - The Impact Fund, 2011
Last Updated: 5/15/2022