Top rated immigration attorney in Glendale, CaliforniaNalbandian Law, A Professional Corporation
Practice Areas: Immigration; view more
Licensed in California since: 2000
Languages Spoken: Armenian, English, Russian
Founder of Nalbandian Law, Sassoun Nalbandian handles consumer immigration cases in California and has two decades of experience working to keep families together as they navigate the complex system of immigration law in the United States. He handles VAWA petitions, naturalization/citizenship applications, immigration waivers, federal lawsuits, motions to reopen, federal appeals, family immigration, criminal deportation, cancellation of removal, business immigration and asylum.
With a nearly perfect record of wins for his immigration clients, he succeeds with confidence in the courtroom and passion for the issues his clients are facing. Mr. Nalbandian has a Bachelor of Arts in psychology and political science from the University of California, Los Angeles, and a Juris Doctor from the University of Southern California Law School.
His confident personality and zealous advocacy positively affects and reassures not only his clients but also officers, judges and government attorneys. The focus of his undergraduate degree on psychology allowed Mr. Nalbandian to develop strong interpersonal skills and exceptional written and oral communication skills, which benefit his clients in court and in negotiations. Every client is treated as a friend or family member would be, and with his expert negotiation skills, he never gives up on a case until he is successful.
Known for taking cases that appear to be impossible or too difficult for other attorneys to take, Mr. Nalbandian still manages to maintain a successful track record. Devoted not only to reuniting families but also to keeping them together, he uses his natural insights to help his clients in cases that are often uncertain and emotionally taxing.
Practice areasImmigration: consumer
Asylum, Naturalization & citizenship
- 100% Immigration: consumer
First Admitted: 2000, California
Professional Webpage: http://www.nalbandianlaw.com/firm-overview/sassoun-a-nalband...
- UCLA, B.A in Psychology and Political Science, 1996
- California State Bar, 2000
- American Immigration Lawyers' Association (AILA), 2000
- For nearly 20 years, Attorney Sassoun A. Nalbandian and his office staff have handled numerous mandamus and Administrative Procedures Act (APA) lawsuits in U.S. District Court, immigration cases in various immigration courts throughout the United States, as well as, appeals and oral arguments in front of the U.S. Ninth Circuit Court of Appeals. The large majority of these federal lawsuits and appeals ended in immigration clients winning their cases and obtaining status in the United States., 2020
- American Immigration Lawyers Association
- Los Angeles County Bar Association - Immigration Section
Office location for Sassoun Nalbandian
400 N. Brand Blvd., Suite 910
Glendale, CA 91203
- Super Lawyers: 2019 - 2023