Christopher B. Johnson
Top rated estate planning & probate attorney in Glendora, CaliforniaLaw Office of Christopher B. Johnson
Christopher B. Johnson is the founder and owner of Christopher B. Johnson, Attorney at Law, which has offices in Glendora, Pasadena, Indian Wells and Chino Hills, California. Representing the needs of a diverse range of clients throughout Southern California, Mr. Johnson focuses his practice on estate planning and elder law, as well as probate and trust litigation.
Before branching out on his own, Mr. Johnson served as senior vice president and senior trust officer for a major financial services provider, where he gained invaluable experience handling wealth transfer and trust matters for high net worth and ultrahigh net worth clients. He then helped establish another prominent estate planning and probate practice in Pasadena prior to founding his current law office.
Throughout his career, Mr. Johnson has earned a reputation for delivering the personalized attention his clients deserve while assisting them with protecting their assets and creating lasting legacies for their heirs and loved ones. Recognized for his success, the National Advocates voted him into its list of Top 100 lawyers in the country, and he has received numerous other awards and honors as well.
Widely regarded as a leader in his field, Mr. Johnson has appeared on NBC-TV, offering in-depth legal commentary on estate planning and probate issues, and he routinely conducts lectures and speaking engagements before various attorney and community groups. Mr. Johnson was recently appointed to myLawCLE's advisory board, and he is active with the trust and estates section of both the Los Angeles County and Pasadena bar associations.
A 1991 graduate of Wheaton College, Mr. Johnson attended Pepperdine School of Law, where he obtained his Juris Doctor in 1994. Along with practicing before all of California's state courts, he also practices before the U.S. District Court for the Central District of California.
Practice areasEstate planning & probate, Estate & trust litigation
Estate planning, Probate & estate administration, Trusts, Wills, Will contests
- 70% Estate planning & probate
- 30% Estate & trust litigation
First Admitted: 1994, California
Professional Webpage: https://www.christopherbjohnson.com/about-us/
- Bachelor of Arts in Communications from Wheaton College, 1991, 1991
- Rated a "Top Attorney" by peers in Pasadena Magazine., Top Attorneys, Pasadena Magazine, 2009
- “Superb” 10.0 rating from Avvo
- Received this ranking last two years by an independent trial advocacy lawyers' group., Top 100 Attorneys - California, The National Advocates, 2014
- City of Hope Music and Entertainment Industry Committee, Member, 2012
- United States District Court, Central District
- Pasadena Bar Associations, Member
- Trusts & Estates sections of the Los Angeles County, Member
- Speaker for continuing legal education for myLawCLE, Lorman, San Gabriel Valley Fiduciary Roundtable and Pincus Professional Education., Lecturer, 2012
- Probate settlement volunteer, Los Angeles Superior Court, 2019
- Professional Fiduciaries
- Trust Companies
Office location for Christopher B. Johnson
180 N Pennsylvania Ave
Glendora, CA 91741
- Super Lawyers: 2017 - 2023
Find me online
- @GaryandShannon I'm definitely stealing some of those dance moves.
- Found a spot for my velvet Elvis—the (main) office move to Glendora is complete now, even if the employees are work… https://t.co/sAfg3o0Yg0
- Other than the lovely alexanderx3, there’s no better quarantine company than Doc and Isaac. @ Glendora, California https://t.co/S4zrwmaIf3