Richard C. Conway
Top rated Business Litigation attorney in Hanford, CaliforniaKahn, Soares & Conway, LLP
Practice Areas: Business Litigation, Personal Injury, Construction Litigation
Licensed in California since: 1978
Education: Thomas Jefferson School of Law
Kahn, Soares & Conway, LLP219 North Douty Street
Hanford, CA 93230 Phone: 559-584-3337 Email: Richard C. Conway Visit website
Richard Conway is the managing partner of Kahn, Soares & Conway’s Hanford, California office. Mr. Conway has extensive litigation experience which includes trying in excess of 50 cases to verdict during his career. Mr. Conway regularly represents developers, contractors, religious institutions (including clergy), farmers, automobile dealers, agricultural chemical companies and medical professionals in a wide range of litigation, administrative and transactional matters. Mr. Conway and his law firm are both AV-rated by Martindale-Hubbell.
First Admitted: 1978, California
Professional Webpage: http://www.ksclawyers.com/professionals/Richard_C_Conway
- Rick coached Hanford West High School’s varsity water polo team from 2006 through 2010. During that time the team secured two section championships. As he has in years past, Rick is currently coaching a youth basketball team in the National Junior Basketball Association for elementary school age kids. Rick regularly consults with the local Catholic church, on a pro bono basis, regarding issues related to the local Parish.
- Member, State Bar of California; Kings County Bar Association
- Appellate Court Victory: A north valley car dealer was sued by his former partner regarding a dispute in connection with a partnership buyout. The trial court ruled in favor of the car dealer’s partner and ordered the car dealer to pay his former partner $1,300,000. Kahn, Soares & Conway, through Richard C. Conway, represented the car dealer on appeal. In January 2012, the First Appellate District Court of Appeals ruled in favor of the car dealer and set aside in its entirety, the adverse judgment against him. KSC Settles Commercial Litigation On Behalf of Fresno Developer: Kahn, Soares & Conway, through Richard C. Conway, represented a commercial developer in the Fresno area against a tenant that had entered into a rental agreement to lease space in the developer’s complex. The tenant, a national company, alleged the developer breached its obligation to the tenant by failing to develop the project appropriately and deliver the premises to the tenant in a timely fashion. The matter was resolved shortly before trial by the tenant paying the commercial developer $1,950,000. Personal Injury Settlement: Kahn, Soares & Conway, through Richard C. Conway, represented a Kings County Dairyman involved in a tractor/automobile accident in Kings County. The dairyman sustained pelvic and rib fractures which resulted in medical expenses of slightly less than $50,000. The dairyman had no quantifiable wage loss. The matter settled, shortly before arbitration, for $475,000.
- The Hanford Sentinel, servicing all of Kings County, California, recognized Rick as the "Best Attorney" for 2010 in its first annual Reader's Choice awards., "Best Attorney", Hanford Sentinel Newspaper, 2010
- Super Lawyers: 2012 - 2023